Working Remotely? How To Make Healthy Eating Choices?
Remote working is the new normal for many. When your home becomes a 24-7 workplace and you are constantly plugged into work – the temptation to stress-eat becomes strong. Once-in-a-while snacking sessions with sugary, super-salty or greasy food items turn into endless ones while you juggle demands at work and home. But by taking a few simple steps you can stave off unhealthy cravings and keep yourself in good shape.
Over here we discuss a few healthy and simple recipes that will help you stay healthy and happy as you work from home.
1. Watermelon and lemon juice – On a hot day, this juice refreshes you instantly. To make this juice, slice a large lemon into wedges. Juice 2 cups of watermelon chunks and lemon together. While serving, add a few cubes of ice.
2. Apple and carrot juice – Put chopped apples and carrots through a juicer. Stir in lemon juice before serving.
3. Apple and beet juice – Cut the apple and beet into quarters. Juice them together. For juicing, all you need is a really good juicer and some basic knives to cut the veggies and fruits. If you don’t have a juicer at home, and are searching for the best juicer to buy ( that will meet your juicing needs) you can check Kutchina juicers. With a good juicer, you can tailor the juices to your own tastes and health needs.
4. Fruit salad – Wash, peel and cut mango, bananas, and apples into medium cubes. Put fruits in a glass bowl. Add pomegranate seeds to the fruit mix. Sprinkle with coconut flakes before serving.
5. Banana and grape smoothie – Peel the orange and slice it into wedges. Remove the peel from the banana and cut it into slices. Put orange, banana, grapes, and water in your blender. Blend till the mixture is smooth. If you don;t have a blender at home, you can check these blenders by Kutchina.
6. Tomato and bell pepper smoothie – Wash and peel the peppers. Then cut them into medium-sized pieces. Place them in a blender. Add a few drops of lemon juice and black ground pepper. Then add tomato and carrot juices to the blender. Blend till the mixture is smooth.
7. Potato salad – Wash and peel the potatoes. Then boil the potatoes. Let the potatoes cool down. Then cut the potatoes into pieces. Place the cut potatoes in a deep bowl. Then add chopped onions to the bowl. For seasoning use, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and black pepper.