Why You Should Invest In a Dishwasher?
Dishwashers, once regarded as a luxury appliance, has now become a must-have item in every kitchen. Apart from ensuring quick cleaning of your dishes, there’s a host of other benefits that modern dishwasher offer.
We, at Kutchina, strive to offer some of the best dishwashers in India. Our dishwashers come with 7 different washing programs. Using the programs, you can avoid the hassle of manually setting the washing time. Explore our dishwashers at https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/dishwashers/.
1) Dishwashing becomes less of a chore: The aftermath of cooking various dishes, i.e. stacks of utensils and other cookware, is something you have to deal every day. The chore becomes more time consuming when you have guests over.
Say goodbye to your mundane routine of cleaning utensils and lessen your kitchen work by investing in a dishwasher. Using the appliance is very easy; you just need to load it with the utensils you want to clean and timely refill the cleaning detergent/tablet.
2) Clean stubborn stains easily: Lavishly prepared Indian curries such as chicken tikka masala and chicken korma often leave tough stains on kadais (woks) and tavas (frying pans). And as you’d know, scraping off the stubborn stains becomes a stressful task to deal with.
Our dishwashers employ high-pressure water jets which are designed to remove all the tough masala and gravy stains. All you have to do is to tip the leftover food into the dustbin and let the appliance do the tough work.
3) Ensure proper hygiene: Cleaning sponges are host to bacteria such as salmonella and e.coli that cause food poisoning. The risk of bacterial growth increases when the cleaning sponges start becoming old.
With a dishwasher, you can steer clear of this issue as there’s no sponge usage involved. To ensure proper hygiene, choose cleaning detergent for your dishwasher that has antibacterial properties.
4) Save water and energy: Apart from properly cleaning your utensils, a dishwasher also comes beneficial in saving water and lowering your monthly/annual water bill. How does a dishwasher help in saving water you may ask? Well, the half load function in our dishwashers is designed to use less water when cleaning less number of utensils. This function works by stopping water flow in one of the two wash areas inside the appliance. When using this function, make sure to load just one tray with dirty utensils and cookware.
5) Maintain longevity of your utensils: The way you clean your utensils largely determine their longevity. One of the main reasons why your utensils, especially your glass and clayware, start looking dull over a period of time is because of the scrubbing they are subjected to.
As discussed above, our dishwashers user high-pressure water jets and not rough cleaning pads. Therefore, your utensils and other kitchenware don’t lose their pristine look. Also, by using a dishwasher, you lower the risk of breaking them as you don’t have to deal with them with soapy hands.
Choose from a wide range of some of the best dishwashers in India
At Kutchina, we understand that not every kitchen is the same. To better cater to various demands, we present a wide range of stylish and functional dishwashers. Our dishwashers are available in freestanding as well as built-in design.
Depending on the number of members in your family, you can choose a dishwasher with either a 12 or 14 place setting. Our range-topping models, including Kleanmate DLX and Kleanmate Excel integrate a digital display which ensures ease of use. Learn more about our innovative dishwashers at https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/dishwashers/.