Why should everyone who loves cooking own a Kutchina kadhai?
Kutchina Endura Kadhai is one cooking utensil you should have in your kitchen. The multipurpose kadhai can be used for making curry dishes, biryani, stir-fry vegetables, soups and many more dishes. If you love cooking, here are some reasons why you should bring home this versatile kadhai:
1. Promotes healthy cooking: The 4-layered coating increases the smoothness on the inner cooking surface, thus helping you cook using less oil.
2. Long-lasting non-stick coating: Made with advanced nanotechnology, the non-stick marble finish coating of the Kutchina kadhai is tough enough to even withstand the use of metal spoons. This is a unique feature.
3. Ideal for making a good quantity of food: With deep curved sides, Kutchina kadhai is ideal for stir-frying, sauteing and even deep-frying. Available in three sizes — 22 cm, 24 cm and 30 cm — these kadhais are suitable for medium to large-sized families.
4. Easy to wash: One thing that people hate after cooking the most is cleaning the burnt-on food from the cookware. Thanks to the thick non-stick coating, the food doesn’t stick to the inner cooking surface, making them easy to clean. Also, our kadhai is dishwasher safe.
5. Compatible with induction and gas stove: This multipurpose kadhai is compatible with an induction cooktop as well as a gas stove.
6. Non-toxic: When you are looking for cookware for your family, safety is your foremost concern. The non-stick coating is free from PFOA, a harmful chemical. This non-toxic kadhai is perfect for everyday use as it doesn’t compromise the safety of your food.
7. Bakelite handles: The stylish heat resistant cool touch bakelite handles provide you with a safe and comfortable grip. These handles are attached to riveted joints that do not get loose easily over time.
8. Comes with a see-through glass lid: Our Kutchina kadhai comes with a glass lid that helps retain moisture and flavour, and at the same time lets you check the food you are cooking without lifting the lid. The glass lid also has an air vent or a steam hole so that too much pressure of steam doesn’t build up inside the kadhai.
9. Light-weight: There are a lot of recipes that require you to flip the food or to stir the food continually. Our kadhai is lightweight allowing you easy handling of the cookware.