Which is the best dishwasher in India ?
Doing dishes after guests have left can be tedious and time-consuming. Having a dishwasher at home can make the overwhelming task of washing dishes easy. With so many dishwashers available in the market, it can be a little taxing to zero in on the best dishwasher.We, at Kutchina, one of the leading dishwasher brands in India, are here to help you select the right dishwasher.
Over here we discuss some important factors that you should consider when choosing the best kitchen dishwasher in India:
1. Washing programs: Of all the factors, the most important one is the different types of washing programs. When you think of cleaning kitchen utensils, the greasy pots and pans that need rigorous cleaning come to your mind first, right? But you have to also think about the glassware that needs gentle cleansing. Best dishwashers come with a light wash, regular wash and heavy wash programs. Our dishwashers come with 7 different washing programs, making it easier to choose the washing cycle as per your need.
2. Capacity: This is entirely up to you. A 14-plate setting dishwasher is ideal for a small to medium-sized family.
3. Energy efficiency: Our dishwashers not only have A+++ rating for energy rating, but they also come with the half load function that reduces unnecessary wastage.
4. Safety: When it comes to buying an electrical appliance, safety is a priority. Be sure that the dishwasher you are buying comes with a safety lock. All our dishwashers have a child lock that prevents accidental interruption of wash cycles. Not just that, with a child lock on, children cannot open the door during a wash cycle.
5. In-built water softener: Often people are hesitant to buy a dishwasher because they get hard water in their taps. Best dishwashers like ours come with in-built water softeners that lower the risk of damage to the dishes. It also reduces the chances of damage to the interior parts of the dishwashers caused by hard water.
6. Noise rating: The noise rating of the dishwasher is important. Premium dishwashers have a noise level of 50dB or below. Our dishwashers have a noise level of 49dB.
Our dishwashers, including Ken DLX and Kleanmate Excel, come with a digital display which ensures ease of use. Our dishwashers are available in semi built-in and free-standing. They are super easy to operate. To know more about our dishwashers, check out these details.