What millennials want in their kitchens?
For a generation that has grown up with instant messaging, high-speed internet, and smartphones, preparing meals has to be also ‘instant’. If you don’t believe us, just check your Instagram or Pinterest accounts for #homecooked meals.
Cooking good old home-cooked meals can be time-consuming but not with certain kitchen appliances. We at Kutchina recommend some ultra-useful kitchen appliances that save your time in the kitchen and instantly satiate your hunger. So, are you ready to upgrade your dinner game?
- Induction cooker: A sleek induction cooker will definitely fit nicely into your minimalist home. Not only does it look good, but it’s also a better alternative to a traditional cooking stove. Cooking in an induction cooker takes less time as compared to cooking on the gas. And you don’t have to worry about running out of gas. Just like any other fancy gadget, you can control the heat, temperature, and time with its feather touch controls. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/induction-cooker/ to check the details of the product
- Toaster: There’s nothing better than a crispy buttered toast in the morning. If you have been living away and have been toasting slices of bread on a pan or a tawa, it’s time to call quits. Buy yourself a toaster that will save you time, effort and energy and will give you crispy toasts in just a few minutes. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/toaster/ to get yourself an efficient toaster.
- Hand blender: Multi-functionality is something that attracts the millennials to a hand blender. Whether you have to whisk eggs for fluffy omelettes or you have to whip up pasta sauce, a hand blender is a millennial’s dream kitchen gadget. With only two parts to clean, a hand blender is a no-fuss kitchen tool. To buy a Kutchina hand blender, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/hand-blender/.
- Electric kettle: Whether you are a coffee addict or a tea addict, an electric kettle should definitely be on every millennials’ ‘to buy’ list. If you have to choose between boiling water on a stove or in an electric kettle, what would you choose? With a stove you have to stand guard and see that the water doesn’t over boil and spill. An electric kettle will automatically switch off once the water is boiled. The question will not be tough for many millennials to answer. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/electric-kettle/ to buy an electric kettle.
- Dishwasher: Washing dishes by hand is one chore that is just tedious. Instead of standing and wasting valuable time soaping, rinsing, and drying each dish individually, you can get yourself a Kutchina dishwasher that comes with different washing programs for different types of dishes. The in-built water softener lowers the risk of damage to the dishes. To buy one of our top selling appliances, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/dishwashers/.
- Kitchen island and pantry: For a kitchen that also serves as a social space, a kitchen island and a pull-out pantry are must-haves. A kitchen island not only acts as extra counter space, but it is also a great place to entertain your guests especially when you are cooking and serving. The best way to tidy your kitchen is to maximise your storage so that you can stash away things you don’t need.
If you wish to level up your kitchen game, get your kitchen customised and give it a dose of your personality. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/modular-kitchens/ to check out our latest modular kitchen designs, hardware, accessories, and shutter finishes.