What Are The Factors To Consider Before Buying A Kitchen Hob In India?
If you are planning to renovate your kitchen, then one thing you must get rid of is the old greasy gas stove. Gone are the days of unsightly gas stoves. A fancy hob with smart features is what is going to make your kitchen look smart and take your cooking experience to a new level. A kitchen hob seamlessly fits into the kitchen countertop and makes it look organised and neat. If you are planning to buy a kitchen hob, then many questions must be popping up in your mind. Which brand to go for? Are kitchen hobs easy to clean? Fret not! To clear your doubts, we have narrowed down a set of factors to consider when choosing a kitchen hob.
Here are a few things you should consider before buying a kitchen hob:
- Heat control: There are no two ways about the fact that the heat control is the key to perfect cooking. Having uniform heat can help you that the meals you are preparing are neither overcooked nor undercooked. Proper distribution of heat ensures uniform cooking. Go for a kitchen hob that will provide the right amount of heat.
- Autoignition: Gone are the days of clunky lighters. Make sure that the gas hob you are buying has an autoignition feature. To light the flame, you just have to turn the knob. Not only would you not need lighters or matchsticks, but you would also save gas. This is a very convenient feature as compared to traditional gas stoves.
- Cleaning and maintenance: A hob with tempered glass is ideal if you don’t like mess and spillage. Gas burners mounted on tempered glass make the surface much easier to clean. All you need to do is wipe the surface with a microfibre cloth. Make sure the tempered glass is scratch-resistant, temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- Safety: When you buy a hob, make sure it has a flame failure device and a built-in timer. The flame failure device cuts the gas supply if the flame goes out in case it’s blown out by the wind or fan. With the built-in timer, you no longer have to worry about forgetting to turn off the gas hob. You can preset the cooking time and once it is over, the gas supply cuts off automatically.
- Number of burners: The number of burners you should buy depends exclusively on the size of your family. In a nuclear family, a hob with 2 or 3 burners will work efficiently. For a big family, a hob with 4 burners is ideal.
Give your newly designed kitchen a perfect built-in hob
Purchase perfect built-in hobs from Kutchina, one of the best kitchen appliances brands in India. They come in two high-quality finishes – an elegant black tempered glass or classy white tempered, in a variety of burner combinations. The design allows for easy use and easy cleaning. The hob comes with heavy-duty pan support on each burner. Select models come with both flame failure device and built-in timer. To bring home the best kitchen hob in India, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/hobs/.