Top tips to make your dishwasher efficient
Modern dishwashers have changed the way of doing dishes after the end of every meal. They give you sparkling clean utensils with just a push of a few buttons. However, at times we end up taking them for granted. These easy-to-use appliances perform efficiently only when operated appropriately.
Here are some tips to make your dishwasher run more efficiently so that you save on water as well as energy bills:
1. Choose an appliance with a high energy rating: Using water and energy-saving techniques not only save you money but also keep the environment healthy. High energy rating dishwashers save gallons of water while protecting the environment. Certified dishwashers use less energy than the conventional models and help reduce climate change, air pollution and thereby, protect nature. Energy-efficient dishwashers reduce water consumption and perform effortlessly.
2. Go for the full load: It is recommended that your dishwasher is fully loaded each time you operate it. It helps reduce the number of times you use it every day, thereby saving money and energy. Stack up the dirty utensils and run the dishwasher on full load as it is more economical.
3. Skip the pre-rinse: Many of us have this habit of rinsing our utensils before sorting them in the appliance. Apart from saving water and time, there is one more reason to skip the pre-rinse. Skipping this part can actually prevent your dishes from getting squeaky clean. The reason is dishwashers have a sensor that detects how detailed the wash should be. If the dishes are already pre-rinsed, then the dishwasher misreads and may not work efficiently.
4. Use the correct washing program: Some dishwashers have an array of programs while some may not. Check the functions and programs before operating it to save water and energy. Our innovative dishwashers have up to seven different washing programs that make the cleaning process easier. Besides, the in-built water softener lessens the risks of damage to the utensils.
5. Clean the filters periodically: It is imperative to clean the filters of your dishwasher periodically as with every use, food debris or residues get stuck in the appliance, thereby hindering its effectiveness. Check the instructions for cleaning the filters as doing it wrong can affect the vital parts.
Ease your life with smart and trendy Kutchina dishwashers and eliminate the need for hand washing your dishes. Not only our utensils’ washing machines save your time but also they keep your sink uncluttered. Click here to explore our stylish dishwashing machines for your home.