KUTCHINA NORA KIDZZ (SANDWICH MAKER)
- Material: Non-Stick Coated Plates
- Net Weight: 1 Kg, Gross Weight: 1.08 Kg
- Capacity: 1 Sandwich
- Color: Yellow
- Product Dimension: 136 X 208 X 85 (L x B x H) Cm
Delicious grilled and toasted sandwiches are now easy to make with the Kutchina Nora Kidzz sandwich maker. Your children will love to eat sandwiches with cute cartoon imprint. The easy-grip handle lets you move the appliance very easily from one place to another. Made of heat-resistant material, the cool touch body protects your hands from burning while making tasty sandwiches. The non-stick coated plates allow you to prepare sandwiches with less oil and butter. The appliance comes with a red light and a green light. The green light indicates that the sandwich is ready to serve. The appliance comes with a warranty of two years.
If you have any queries you can contact our advisors here.
Buy From Amazon Click Here
- Wattage: The 500 Watts power Nora Kidzz sandwich maker by Kutchina lets you prepare yummy and delectable sandwiches within minutes.
- Capacity: Comes with a capacity of preparing one sandwich at a time, the sandwich maker is ideal for small families. Besides, the cute styling with a SpongeBob cartoon layout makes it popular among children.
- Non-stick plates: The non-stick coated plates allow you to use less butter and oil, thereby letting you prepare tasty and healthy sandwiches. Besides, non-stick plates are easy to clean.
- Cool touch body: The cool touch body of the appliance lets you operate the appliance without burning your hands.
- Handle lock: The appliance is designed with a handle lock that keeps it safe. The clip on the handle locks the griller and retains heat, which provides you neatly pressed sandwiches, with warm filling and sealed edges.
- Thermostat control: Thanks to the thermostatically controlled indicators, the sandwich maker comes with a red and green light. The red light indicates that the sandwiches are still in the process of cooking. When done, the green light turns on.
- Easy to use: When it comes to using a sandwich maker, it is indeed very easy. Place the sandwich inside and your freshly grilled sandwich will be ready in a jiffy.
- Easy to clean: The non-stick coated plates inside the appliance makes cleaning and maintaining very easy. Unplug the sandwich maker and once the appliance has cooled down, wipe off the crumbs with a damp microfibre cloth.
- Easy to store: The sandwich maker is compact in size and doesn’t take too much space in the kitchen. You can easily store it in a kitchen cabinet or on the countertop.
- Warranty: You get two years of warranty with this sandwich maker.
|Rated Power||500 W|