10Step Filtration Technology
Anti Oxidant Technology
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
The 10 steps filtration technology of Kutchina Water Purifiers challenges all the bacteria and chemicals present in the water. Its 5 micro candle/pre filter fights iron in the water, eradicating its harmful effect in the process. The Anti scaling tube present in the Kutchina Water Purifer is dedicated to fight the layer/scale formation. One of the best features in the water purifiers of Kutchina is the presence of pre carbon candle that removes not only bad taste, but also ward off bad smell and bad color.
Factors to look for when choosing a water purifier for home
It can be quite overwhelming to decide which water purifier to buy for your home. With a number of water purifiers with different water purification technologies available in the market, choosing the right water purifier for home can be taxing. Over here we take a look at some of the important factors for you to consider:
- Know different common water purification techniques: Not all water purifiers are equal. Some of the best water purifiers use a combination of --- Reverse Osmosis treatment, Ultraviolet (UV) purification and activated carbon filters. RO, one of the most advanced water purification technologies, removes a large majority of contaminants from the water and makes drinking water pure and safe. UV reduces harmful germs and bacteria and microorganisms present in the water. UF purification eliminates the need to use disinfectants to make water safe. Activated carbon filters remove the bad taste as well as the bad smell. The Kutchina water purifiers come with 10 stages of purification. They combine multiple technologies like Reverse Osmosis treatment, better known as RO and UV purification that give you water at its best.
- Know the water quality: The choice of a water purifier depends on the quality of water you are getting in your tap. To do that you need to check the TDS level of your water. If the TDS level is low, then a standard RO water purifier would do. However, if your water is groundwater supplied by tankers or groundwater from borewells and TDS levels are high, you should buy a water purifier with advanced filtration.
- Check for pre carbon candles: If you are concerned about the taste and smell of the water you drink,buy water purifiers with pre carbon candles as they remove bad taste and bad odour. Pre carbon candles in our water purifiers ensure that your drinking water tastes and smells right.
- Alklaline antioxidant water with added minerals : This technology delivers alkaline antioxidant water which boosts your immune system. Kutchina water purifiers provide alkaline antioxidant water and add back essential minerals into the purified healthy water.
What makes a water purifier a necessity? And why isn't a water filter isn’t adequate?
With a water purifier for your home, you can rest assured that everyone in your family drinks safe and healthy water with 100 percent RO and UV purification, minerals enrichment that provides alkaline water that has a better taste and a better smell. Let’s look into the reasons why buying a water purifier is a good decision:
- Keep yourself and your family safe from water-related diseases: Often tap water is not fit for drinking as they may contain harmful viruses, bacteria, heavy metals and pesticides. And dirty water is one of the leading causes of cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery, hepatitis A, typhoid, and even polio. Water purifiers come with multiple levels of purification methods which reduce the levels of contaminants in your drinking water, thus helping you and your family stay healthy.
- Purify water at the point-of-use: Unlike traditional water purification methods, water purifiers are convenient to use. They purify water at point-of-use. Even if you are using treated water, the purified water while being transported to you accumulates impurities along the way. Advanced multi-stage purification water purifiers remove a greater range of potential contaminants, thus delivering safe and pure water.
- Water purifiers are cost-effective: Water purifiers are cost-effective and affordable compared to plastic water cans. When you order water cans, not only do you pay for water but also for transport and other overhead costs. Water purifiers are a one-time investment. Once you install them, you will have a steady supply of clean water.
- Essential for overall well-being: Many people often do not buy a water purifier thinking that it would strip the water of natural minerals. Advanced water purifiers like that from Kutchina come with antioxidant technology that purifies the water and adds back the essential minerals.
- Saves times: With a water purifier at home, you don’t need to boil water and wait for it to settle it to the normal temperature. You can directly use the water from the water purifier. Moreover, you no longer are dependent on a vendor to deliver you water cans.