Electronic Browning Control
Drawing Crumbs tray
2 Years Warranty
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
Making toast from bread is easy with Kutchina toasters. We have integrated a latch knob which makes it easier to insert the bread slices into the heating cavities. Other features include a heat control knob (you can adjust up to 7 heating levels) and drawing crumb tray. The bright and clean detailing of the controls makes it easier for you to use Kutchina toasters. With Kutchina toasters, you can prepare lip-smacking and healthy breakfast or snacks in no time! As one of the best toaster brands in India, we ensure our products meet the consumers’ needs and are user-friendly. So, if you don’t have a pop-up toaster at home and for all these years you have been preparing the bread on tawa, here’s a useful read for you:
- With a pop-up bread toaster you enjoy the perfect toast - thanks to their browning settings. One of the useful features of a bread toaster is that they let you toast your bread just to your liking. If you like dark toasts, set the toaster on the highest level. For whiter ones, set the toaster on a lower level.
- Reheat the toast: There is nothing more off-putting than eating cold toasts. Modern pop-up toasters come with a reheat function which warms the toasts without browning them further. This unique feature lets you enjoy warm toast without any hassles.
- Defrost the bread: The defrost feature lets you reheat frozen bread. This feature not only helps you save time but it makes a pop-up toaster a versatile kitchen appliance.
- Easy cleaning: Gone are the days when cleaning a toaster was cumbersome. Cleaning modern pop-up toasters is very easy, thanks to the removable crumb tray. The removable crumb tray can be easily removed to clean the leftover crumbs and can be easily put back.
- Easy to use: One thing that has made pop-up toasters popular all over the world is that they are easy to use. You just have to place the bread slices in the toasting slot and switch on the appliance. Once you have adjusted the browning setting, you can toast bread slices in a jiffy.
- Compact design: Modern pop-toasters are compact, occupy less space and are portable.
Factors to look for when buying a bread toaster
- Check whether it has an auto pop-up: It lets you easily remove your toast when ready. You don’t have to use forks or your fingers to lift the slices. Our toasters come with an auto pop-up feature.
- Check the browning control: Pop-up toasters with different browning settings allow you to toast your bread slices just the way you like it. Some people like to eat light golden toasts while some prefer it dark and crispy. With different browning settings, you can select a browning mode to get the perfectly toasted slices of bread - the colour and crispiness - exactly the way you like! Our toasters come with upto 7 levels of browning controls.
- Check whether they have reheat and defrost functions: With these functions you don’t have to defrost your bread first before making the toast. The reheat function helps you reheat the bread in a jiffy. Our toasters come with both the functions.
- Check the drawing crumbs tray feature: The crumbs are collected on the drawing tray which makes it easy to keep your toaster clean. Our toasters come with a removable crumb tray.
- Check warranty: As one of the best toaster brands in India, our toasters come with a 2 years warranty.