LED Display with touch/ manual interface, 8 different temperature control, Voltage fluctuations control, copper coil, Auto cooking options with 2 years warranty
REASONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER SWITCHING TO AN INDUCTION COOKER
Precise control:Whether you want to stir fry vegetables or deep fry fritters, it gives you precise control over the temperature. This ensures consistency in your cooking, thus reducing the risk of over or undercooking.
Quicker cooking:It is a smart solution for people who want to eat home-cooked meals without sweating it out for hours. It is faster in comparison to conventional cooking methods. This means you can get meals faster on the table, leaving you more time for yourself and your family.
Value for money:It is fast and more energy-efficient than conventional cooking methods. There is negligible heat loss while cooking as almost all the energy is directed to the pan.
Safety:When it comes to safety, it is a clear winner. As there is no gas flame, there is no risk of burns. Also, they heat up very quickly and cool down almost instantly.
Auto-switch off:The auto-switch off feature makes it a delight to cook. Once you have set the timer, you don’t need to stand in front of the appliance. Once the set cooking time is over, it turn off automatically.
Easy to clean:It is quite easy to clean. As there are no curves or burners, cleaning the induction chulha needs a gentle wipe with a soft microfiber cloth.
Compact:They are easy to store - you can put them away in a drawer or carry them along on a trip.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN SELECTING AN INDUCTION COOKER?The ease and convenience that these cookers offer have made them quite popular. These days, it is available within different price ranges, making your decision on which one to buy, even harder. Here are a few things to look for when choosing induction chulhas:
- • Power rating: They come with different power ratings. For Indian cooking, anything between 1400W to 2000W are ideal.
- • Power levels: To meet various cooking requirements, buy cooktops that come with different power levels. All our cooktops come with up to 8 power levels so that you can precisely control the temperature to get the desired results.
- • Preset menus: These kitchen equipments come with preset cooking menus. All you need to do is select the desired function with a single touch. The cooker adjusts the heat according to the recipe. This can be a real time-saver and also helps you cook in a hassle-free way. Kutchina;s models come with 8 preset menus.
- • Safety features: While buying, make sure it comes with an auto-pan detection feature, which ensures heating is turned-off automatically when the cookware is removed. Also, look for features like hot surface indicators and timer. Our cooktops come with all these safety features.
- • Hot Surface Indicators: When you are looking for these cooktops, do look for safety features like hot surface indicators. Our cooktops come with hot surface indicators which let you know when the surface is hot to touch.
- • Pan detection feature: Modern electric cooktops automatically shut off when the pan or the cookware is removed from the appliance. The pan detection feature of our cooktops turns off the heat when you remove the pan.
- • Touch controls: Touch control panels on them make it easy to choose different settings. Touch buttons are seamlessly integrated in our cooktops to allow easy operation and easy cleaning after use.
- • Compact design: The size vary from model to model. If you have a small kitchen, a lightweight and small appliance will suit you. Thanks to the compact design of our electric cooktops - you can place them on the kitchen countertop and store them away in the cabinets when you are not using them. You can also use them for camping and outdoor cooking.
- • LED display: LED display panel allows you to clearly see the control panel even in dim lighting. The LED display of our electric cooktops come handy when manually selecting temperature and time.