Induction Base Pan
Stylish Soft Touch Handles
4 Layer Nonstick Coating
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
Reasons to buy a Kutchina non-stick tawa for your kitchen:
- Less oil/butter while cooking: Using a non-stick tawa lets you cook food with less oil. As the cooking surface is non-stick, you don’t have to add a generous dollop of butter or oil while cooking. Our tawas come with a 4-layer non-stick coating with marble finish that lets you make dosa, chillas, paranthas and omelettes with less oil. The tawa is PFOA-free, making it safe for everyday use.
- Cool-to-touch handles: Traditional tawas have steel handles that often get hot, compelling you to use a cloth or a mitten to handle them. Our tawas clome with bakelite handles that provide a good grip.
- Easier to cook: Non-stick tawas make cooking hassle-free. Whether you are making a fluffy omelette or delicious pancakes, non-stick tawas ensure even cooking throughout. Flipping omelettes and pancakes are effortless when you are using a non-stick tawa. Thanks to the 4-layered advanced Nano technology, with our non-stick tawas you can cook food easily and quickly. There are lesser chances of stuck-on and burnt meals.
- Easy clean up: After enjoying a delicious meal, it can be off-putting to wash a burnt or sticky tawa. The non-stick coating of our tawa ensures that they are easy to clean. All you need is a soft sponge and a dishwashing liquid to clean the tawa.
- Dishwasher safe: Our tawas can be easily washed in a dishwasher.
- Warranty: Our non-stick tawas come with a 2-year warranty.