Kutchina kitchen hobs take your kitchen decor and functionality several notches higher. Our built-in kitchen hobs integrate safe and easy-to-use controls. Our kitchen hobs are one of the popular kitchen appliances in India as they incorporate an array of innovative features such as mechanical timers and automatic ignition. We use multi-flame brass burners in our kitchen hobs which ensure uniform heat distribution for efficient cooking. Our kitchen hobs have a modern and clean design which add that ‘wow’ style appeal to your kitchen decor.
Factors to look for when selecting a built-in hob
Kitchen Hob Fuel:When you are buying a built-in hob, check whether it is compatible with both LPG and NG. Our gas hobs are compatible for both kinds of gases. Just by changing the nozzle, you can change the set up from LPG to NG.
Kitchen Hob Size:When it comes to choosing the right built in hob, one of the important factors to consider is the size of the kitchen counter space. As built-in hobs are installed after cutting the slab, you must first check how much space you have for the gas stove. Also, do consider your cooking needs when taking a call. For instance, a large family would need a bigger hob where burners are spread away from each other, allowing you to fit larger pans.
Kitchen Hob Heat control:The key to perfect cooking lies in uniform heat distribution. When choosing a kitchen hob, go for the ones that have brass burners and the right pan support rings that are designed to provide uniform distribution of heat.
Kitchen Hob Autoignition:Check whether the model has autoignition features or not. With this feature, you don’t have to waste time looking for a lighter or a matchbox to turn on the hob. To start cooking, all you have to do is simply turn the knob.
Kitchen Hob Safety:When you buy a kitchen hob, make sure it has built-in safety features like flame failure device and mechanical timer. The flame failure device cuts off the gas supply if the flame extinguishes due to some reason, preventing gas leak and keeping your family and your home safe.
Kitchen Hob Number of burners:It depends on the size of your family. A two-burner hob top is quite popular among nuclear families. For a medium or a large-sized family, gas hob tops with 3 to 4 burners are ideal.
Kitchen Hob Colour:Both black and white are such timeless colours that they would look good in modern as well as traditional kitchens. Our kitchen hobs are available in black as well as white toughened glass finish to give your kitchen a timeless appeal.
What makes built-in hobs an attractive choice?
- Clever safety features: The enhanced features of gas hobs allow you a better cooking experience. Modern hob tops come with in-built safety features like the flame failure device and mechanical timers. The flame failure device prevents gas leak when the flame goes off by switching off the gas supply. With the built-in mechanical timer, you can set the cooking time and focus on other chores in the kitchen.
- Ease of use: As the burners of the hob gas stoves are at the same level as the countertop, they are quite convenient to use. The height at which hob gas stoves are can have a huge impact on the functionality and practicality of your kitchen. Of course, the height of the kitchen countertop will also come into play.
- Seamless look: Built-in hob tops look sleek as they are integrated at the same height as the kitchen countertop. You don’t get to see the gas pipes and electrical wires and they are carefully concealed, this gives your kitchen countertop a neat look. The glass finish of the built-in hob tops give your kitchen a timeless appeal and they go well with all types of interiors.
- Easy to clean: The tempered glass top makes it easy to clean the built-in hobs. For routine cleaning, all you need to do is wipe the built-in hobs with a damp cloth or sponge. For deeper cleaning, you can use a kitchen cleaner and wipe the surface. The pan support rings can be cleaned with warm soapy water, then rinsed and dried.
- Exceptional control over cooking temperatures: You can deep fry pakoras, simmer sauces and prepare steamed momos to perfection. With a built-in hob, you get the best possible results with minimum hassles.
Built-in hobs: Tips to maintain themWe understand that you want your hob gas stove to be as immaculate as the day you bought it, so we’ve put together a list of useful tips to help you keep it spotless.
- Clean your hob properly: To clean your built-in hob properly, use a soft microfibre cloth or sponge for cleaning the smooth surface. Do not use abrasive materials that may end up causing scratches. Abrasive cleaning agents like acid-based detergents and steel wool as they can cause damage to the surface of your built-in hob by leaving behind scratches. Modern hobs are sleek and stylish and a scratch on the surface will mar the look completely. Always use soft sponges or microfibre cloths to clean the hob. It is recommended to wipe off the spillages as soon as you complete your cooking to prevent the stains from becoming stubborn.
- Clean the detachable parts regularly: The removable parts like burners and rings should be cleaned regularly. Soak them into mild soapy water after rubbing them with a soft sponge. Dry them before placing the parts back. You can also use an old toothbrush to gently scrub away the stubborn stains and food debris.
- Avoid overfilling pans: Overfilling the pans or pots can cause spillages or overflows, which can leave behind stubborn stains.
- Check the manual carefully: Always check the manual guide before using your built in hob. Follow the instructions carefully for operating the hob for effective performance. Not only it helps maintain the durability of the appliance but also it ensures proper safety. Contemporary built-in hobs have a number of innovative features like mechanical timers and auto-ignition. If you have doubts and are using the appliance for the first time, refer to the manual or contact the customer service immediately.