Touch Free Cleaning
Filter Less For Great Suction
100% Copper Winding Motors
Lifetime Warranty On Motors
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
With Kutchina kitchen chimneys, cluttered kitchen spaces with grime-covered ceilings and cabinets are a thing of the past. Our kitchen chimneys use durable and high-output electric motors which draw cooking fumes out of the kitchen. We have optimised the electric motors in our kitchen chimneys to lower noise levels. Our kitchen chimneys incorporate an array of features that make them easier to use and maintain.
Our line of kitchen chimneys include: i-Autoclean, Hood, and Straight Line.
i-Autoclean kitchen chimneys are our latest offering, and the most advanced one. Kitchen chimneys under this category are backed by Artificial Intelligence. They are designed to automatically set self-cleaning schedules, eliminating the need to manually do the task.
Hood kitchen chimneys are one of our most-favoured kitchen chimney categories. When it comes to keeping your kitchen free from smoke and grime, our hood kitchen chimneys will not let you down.
Our Straight-line kitchen chimneys pack an array of innovative features in a straight-line compact body design. Easy to install, use, and maintain, our straight-line kitchen chimneys are a bang for the buck.
Why does your kitchen need a chimney?
Wondering why does your kitchen need a chimney when you have your good old exhaust fan? Unlike exhaust fans, chimneys are equipped with high-suction motors that effectively expel smoke, cooking odour and grease from the kitchen. . Here are a few more reasons to buy a kitchen chimney:
- Keeps your home smoke free: The most important function and benefit of installing a kitchen chimney is that it sucks cooking smoke and smell. This also prevents the cooking odour from escaping into the living room and other rooms.
- Keeps the kitchen tiles and walls oil free: An electric chimney sucks oil particles, preventing them from sticking to the tiles, walls and ceilings. This means you will have to spend less time cleaning the kitchen, maintaining the aesthetics of your kitchen intact.
- Reduces the amount of heat in the kitchen: A hot and stuffy kitchen can be a terribly uncomfortable place to prepare meals. This can be a real problem during the summer months. Kutchina chimneys are filterless and have great suction power, hence they effectively reduce the cooking fumes and odour before they even get a chance to spread around the entire kitchen.
- Adds to the style quotient of the kitchen: A stylish and filterless electric kitchen chimney not only lets your kitchen tiles, cabinets and wall paints lose their sheen, but also ups the decor quotient. Available in stylish designs and chic colours, Kutchina kitchen chimneys make your kitchen look fabulous. They come in premium finishes making them easy to blend in any kitchen interiors.
Tips to buy kitchen chimney online
- Finding the right kitchen chimney that suits your kitchen needs research as there are many factors to consider. Over
here we discuss a few simple steps to help you find the perfect chimney for your kitchen:
- It is important to check the suction power: We have chimneys with different suction powers – some of our kitchen chimneys have suction power of 800±50m³/Hr, some have 1250±50m³/Hr , whereas other chimneys have 1400±50m³/Hr. To select a kitchen chimney with the right suction power, keep in mind these 2 factors: how big your kitchen is and how frequently you fry and deep-fry while preparing meals. If your cooking style involves a lot of deep-frying, then opt for a chimney with high suction power.
- When buying, always go for a trusted brand like ours. When it comes to chimneys, we were the first brand to have introduced auto clean technology. i-Auto clean chimneys are our latest offerings. We have served 50M+ satisfied customers till date and have 48+ stores all across India.
- Before you buy a kitchen chimney online, make sure you are aware of different hood types and the layout of your kitchen. For instance, hood chimneys are ideal for a kitchen where the gas stove-top is against the wall whereas island chimneys are better suited for kitchens where cooktops are away from the wall. Available in different hood types, sizes, and finishes, there is a Kutchina chimney for every kitchen.