Find the right kitchen chimney online | Kutchina
Buying a kitchen chimney is essential for small kitchens as they tend to have poor ventilation. Cooking in small kitchens without chimneys often mean smoke spreading to the rest of the home and leaving its greasy traces all over. Smoke and fumes coming from the kitchen not only spoil the kitchen walls and tiles but they are also bad for you and your family’s respiratory health.
Planning to buy a chimney for a small kitchen? Read these useful tips
With a number of chimneys available online, it can be a bit challenging to choose the right one for your kitchen. We have rounded up some useful tips to help you find the right chimney for your small kitchen:
1. Choose a chimney as per the size of your gas stove: Choosing the right size of the chimney is crucial in ensuring that it removes all the cooking smoke and odour. It is advisable to buy a chimney that is a little bigger than the size of the gas cooktop, thus allowing the chimney to draw away all the smoke effectively.
2. Go for a compact mount type: There are several compact chimneys online that will fit in your kitchen without taking up much space. Our straight line chimneys are so compact that they can easily fit even in the most crowded kitchen.
3. Select the adequate suction power: When it comes to buying a chimney, it’s important to buy a model with adequate suction power. As Indian cooking involves a lot of spices and use of oil, it is advisable to choose a chimney with higher suction power.
4. Low maintenance chimneys are the best in the long run: It may be tempting to buy a chimney with the lowest price tag. But it is better to go for a chimney that requires low maintenance in the long run. Our latest chimneys come with intelligent auto-clean technology – which means the chimneys automatically set self-cleaning schedules, without you having to even lift a finger.
5. Do check the noise level: Often people fail to check the noise that a chimney makes. For a pleasant cooking experience, go for a chimney that has a noise level of 60dB or less. With our low decibel chimneys, you can easily watch videos or listen to podcasts while cooking.
6. Ensure there are different speed options: Chimneys that come with different speed options allow you to adjust the suction as per what you are cooking. If you are deep-frying, you can opt for the maximum suction. For light cooking like stir-frying, you can go for the minimum suction.
We hope you find our tips useful. We fully understand that different kitchens require different chimney solutions. If you have any queries or doubts, please get in touch with our advisors