Features to look for when buying an electric tea kettle
Boiling water is quite simple. Fill a pot or kettle with water, place it on a gas stove heat, wait a few minutes, and you’re done. But then why do you need electric kettles (also known as electric tea kettle or water heater kettle) especially to boil the water? Electric kettles are popular with many coffee and tea lovers because they are convenient and fast. Unlike traditional kettles, you don’t have to wait to switch off the gas. Modern electric kettles come with auto shut off features – which means the kettle turns off automatically when the water is boiled.
If you have made up your mind to bring home an electric kettle, here are a few things you should consider in your search for the right one:
1. Speed: If one of your main reasons for buying an electric kettle is to speed up your morning routine of making tea and coffee, you should look for an electric kettle that boils water very quickly.
2. Ease of use: An electric kettle that is cordless is easier to use than those that have a cord attached. A cordless electric kettle can be used to boil water as well as serve. You don’t need to pour hot water into a different utensil. An auto-shutoff feature will ensure that you don’t have to worry about remembering to switch off the appliance.
3. Exterior body: Traditional stove-top kettles get hot to touch once they are done with boiling. However, modern electric kettles like Kutchina electric tea kettles have cool-touch handles and a cool- touch exterior body with no scalding hazards. Also, our electric kettles are lightweight as well as durable.
4. Weight: If your electric kettle will mostly be placed on your kitchen counter, weight may not be a big consideration. You can even go for an electric kettle with high capacity. However, if you are planning to take your electric kettle along with you while travelling. Then a lightweight electric appliance is good for you.
5. Size: When it comes to size, you have to keep two things in mind: capacity and portability. If you will be brewing tea and coffee for 4-5 people, buy an electric kettle with high capacity. Most portable models have a smaller capacity, so make sure you think through your needs and compare the kettles accordingly.