Check out these kitchen Hob FAQs and their answers
No kitchen is complete without a hob or a cooktop. If you are planning to buy a new kitchen hob that suits your needs, here’s a useful read. We have rounded up FAQs and their answers on kitchen hobs:
1. How is a built-in hob different from conventional gas stoves? Unlike a freestanding gas stove, a built-in hob is fixed to the kitchen countertop. A built-in hob gives your kitchen an organised look as it is fixed at the same level as the kitchen countertop.
2. What is the size of a built-in hob? Kutchina gas hobs come in different sizes — 60cm, 75 cm and 90 cm. As a built-in gas hob is fixed after cutting a section of the kitchen countertop, it is important that you keep in mind the size of your kitchen counter space.
3. How is a built-in gas hob installed? If you’re thinking of buying a gas hob from Kutchina, you don’t have to worry about installation. Our registered gas fitter will come to your house and install the gas hob. This will ensure that the burner is installed correctly and safely.
4. How to light the burners of built-in hobs? Our built-in hobs come with an auto-ignition feature where one has to turn the control knob to light the burners. There is no need for a lighter or matchstick.
5. Is a built-in hob easy to clean? The 8mm smooth toughened glass of our built-in hobs make it easy for you to clean the built-in gas hobs. Use a microfiber cloth or soft sponge to clean spills and stains. You can also schedule a professional cleaning to ensure that the concealed parts are not dirty and are in good working condition.
6. Are there any safety features to look for in a built-in hob? Our select built-in hobs come with a flame failure device. This device cuts off the gas supply in case the flame extinguishes and prevents gas leakage that can cause an accident.
A combination of performance and stunning looks, Kutchina built-in hobs are designed to give your kitchen a clutter-free look and. Available in various sizes, you can choose from 3-burner, 4-burner and 5-burner built-in hobs. Our built-in hobs come with high-end features such as auto-ignition, heavy brass burners and sturdy pan supports.