5 reasons why you should drink more water in winter
Drinking more water during summers to stay hydrated is very important. However, it is equally important to stay hydrated during winters. Not many of you may know that you can easily become dehydrated even during winters. Not drinking sufficient water during winters can lead to serious health problems.
Here is a list of 5 reasons why it’s important to drink more water in winter:
1. Overcome winter hydration: You may think that you need to drink water during summer as the hot weather makes you perspire and during winter you sweat less, so you don’t need to drink as much water. However, you may not sweat a lot during the winters but you do lose moisture in other ways which can lead to hydration. During the winter months drinking warm drinks like coffee and tea can leave you more dehydrated. So, remember to keep a bottle of lukewarm or room temperature water nearby to keep yourself hydrated.
2. Keep the weight off: Winter is the season when you need extra energy to keep yourself warm. It is thus for a reason that people gain a few kilos during the winter season. However, drinking a good amount of water helps our bodies digest food easily. Drinking water can also help fend off hunger pangs. Instead of grabbing a bowl of snack, help yourself with a glass of water and help yourself burn a few calories.
3. Fight fatigue: It’s normal for us to feel a little lethargic during winter. Many of you must be fighting the daytime fatigue with a cup of coffee or tea. However, the healthy way of fighting winter fatigue is to drink more water. Not having sufficient water can leave you feeling lethargic. To keep yourself alert and energetic on a slump winter afternoon, sip water regularly.
No matter what season it is, drinking water is important and it is equally important to ensure that the water you drink is safe and pure. The water that you are getting from your tap may not be free from toxins and chemicals. Investing in a water purifier is the best way to ensure that the water you are drinking is safe.
4. For clearer skin: Low water intake during winter can lead to skin irritation and acne breakouts. When you drink more water it helps the body to get rid of impurities that cause skin problems. During winter, dehydrated skin can get scaly and dry. The cold winter air and dry air from heaters can leave your skin dull and dry. When you drink more water, the skin remains moisturized and your skin looks healthy and glowing.
5. Detoxify your body: Drinking sufficient water flushes out toxins from your body and thus keep you healthy. During winter one tends to lead a sedentary lifestyle and avoid physical activities and thus it is especially important during winter to more drink.
Bring home the best water purifier
While it is important to drink more water in winter, it is equally important that the water you drink is safe and pure. To ensure you keep drinking safe water, get the best water purifier home. Kutchina water purifiers have 10 steps filtration technology which eliminates all the bacteria and chemicals present in the water. To know the best water purifier price in India, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/water-purifiers/.