Top tips to clean and maintain your juicer
A healthy way to kick-start your mornings is by having a tall glass of fresh fruit juice straight out of an electric juicer. Cleaning the juicer thoroughly on a regular basis and using it properly can ensure that it runs at its full potential regularly.
Here are top cleaning and maintenance tips that will give your juicer a long lifespan:
1. Clean the juicer after every use: Procrastination is the most common reason for clogged juicers. As we use this kitchen appliance almost every day, it is important to clean it immediately after use. If you leave it for your weekend cleaning, then the tiny bits of the fruits, juice residue, and stains will dry and make cleaning harder for you. Switch off the appliance, detach the parts, and wash them thoroughly in lukewarm soapy water. Once done, turn them upside down and let them dry before using them again. Wipe the body with a microfibre cloth. You can also use an old toothbrush to clean the nooks and corners of the electric juicer.
2. Detach the removable parts: When not in use, detach the removable parts of the electric juicer and store them separately. Take a look at the manual guide for proper removal of the detachable parts. This will also help you in the cleaning process by letting you reach the tricky areas of the appliance.
3. Increase the speed gradually: Instead of starting your electric appliance at full speed, begin with low, then medium, and then high. Not only this procedure ensures the effective performance of the juicer but also it increases the performance and durability of the appliance.
4. Use the recommended accessories only: Make sure to always use the accessories, which are recommended by the manufacturer. Using local items can affect the functioning of your electric appliance and cause damage. Always seek help from the professionals and contact the service centre, if your electric juicer is giving you trouble.
5. Store it in a proper place: To keep your electric juicer at the best condition, store it in an appropriate place. Allocate a specific spot for your electric juicer and keep the parts separately. Make sure that the machine is stored in a dry place. ‘
Are you looking for an easy-to-clean juicer? Kutchina juicers are designed in a way that they are easy to clean. The parts can be easily disassembled and cleaned. Equipped with a high-power copper motor, they have a superior juicing capacity.