Looking for a modular kitchen chimney to replace your old chimney? Ask these questions
A modular kitchen chimney is a must-have for those who love to keep their kitchen neat and clean. If you are looking for a modular kitchen chimney to replace your old kitchen you are on the right page. As you are not new to using a chimney, you may be aware of the nitty-gritty. But as technology changes quickly, it is important to select chimneys that are advanced and are specially designed for the Indian kitchen and are best for Indian style cooking.
To help you we have curated a list of questions that you should ask when replacing your old chimney:
1. What are the different types of technologically advanced chimneys available? As one of the leading kitchen chimney brands, we have an advanced range of chimneys. Our auto clean chimneys come with an oil collector where all the grease and oil particles get accumulated. It is easy to maintain the chimney as you just have to empty this oil collector once it’s full. Our i-Autoclean chimneys are powered by artificial intelligence. The intelligent system not only understands the cooking frequency of the user but also the time constraints. These chimneys, therefore, set self-cleaning schedules as per cooking frequency and duration, thus allowing completely touch-free cleaning.
2. How to select the right chimney size for the hob? Most of the kitchen chimneys are available in standard size 60cm and 90cm. A 60 cm chimney is good for 2 to 3 burner hobs while 90 cm is ideal for 3 to 5 burners stove.
3. What are filterless chimneys and are they good for Indian kitchens? Unlike traditional chimneys, filterless chimneys are without filters. This eliminates the hassle of washing the filters. All Kutchina chimneys are filterless. The filterless technology means better suction capabilities. And This is why filterless chimneys are ideal for Indian kitchens where a lot of spices and oil are used in cooking.
4. Should I go for the same mount type that I already have? There are many types of chimneys — hood chimneys, inclined chimneys, straight-line chimney and island chimney. If you are replacing an old chimney you can go for a similar mount type. However, if you renovating your kitchen, consult our experts who can help you select the right mount type.
5. How do I check the noise level of the chimney? Before buying an electric chimney, always check the noise level. Select a chimney that makes noise below 60dB. All our chimneys make low noise so that you can enjoy a hassle-free cooking experience without any disturbance.