Kitchen chimney FAQs
No kitchen is complete without an electric chimney. By drawing out smoke, oil particles, and smell, a kitchen chimney keeps your kitchen almost spotless and smelling fresh. If you are looking for a kitchen chimney online, you are bound to have a number of questions – from kitchen chimney price to what’s an auto clean chimney.
As the pioneer of India’s first auto clean chimney, here we answer some of the frequently asked questions that you will find helpful when buying a chimney:
1. Which type of kitchen chimney is better? The type of electric chimney that suits your kitchen depends on the size of the kitchen and the frequency of heavy-duty cooking such as deep frying. Our experts at Kutchina can help you select the most suitable kitchen as per your kitchen size and cooking habits.
2. What should I look for when buying a chimney? Other than the kitchen chimney price, there are many factors to consider when buying an electric chimney. The size of your chimney, the mount style, suction capacity, and maintenance are some of the factors to consider when choosing a chimney. We have chimneys with different suction powers ranging from 850±50m³/Hr, some have 1800m³/Hr. Heavy-duty cooking needs high suction capacity.
3. How often should I clean the chimney? With Kutchina chimneys at home, you don’t have to worry about cleaning chimneys. Our auto-clean chimneys come with a drip tray where all the oil and grease particles get collected. The drip tray needs to be removed, emptied, and placed back, reducing overall upkeep and maintenance. For those who are time-constrained, we have i-Autoclean chimneys that allow touch-free cleaning. Powered by artificial intelligence, these chimneys have in-built sensors that set self-cleaning schedules on their own. This innovation eliminates even the need of pressing any button to clean the chimneys.
4. What is the best way to buy a kitchen chimney? The best way to buy an electric chimney is to choose chimneys based on the structure of your kitchen and the available space above the stove. Select the mount type. Make sure you are aware of different hood types and the layout of your kitchen. Hood chimneys are ideal for a kitchen where the gas cooktop is placed against the wall whereas straight line chimneys are perfect for small kitchens where there is little space for ducting.
5. How much does a kitchen chimney cost? We have a wide range of auto clean and i-Auto clean chimneys. The price depends on the size, suction capacity, and technology used.