Is a microwave an essential appliance in a kitchen?
A microwave oven is arguably one of the most essential appliances in your kitchen. From preparing sumptuous dishes to reheating your delicious leftovers without overcooking them, a microwave oven adds convenience to your cooking experience. Also, using a microwave dramatically reduces cooking times. Continue reading this write-up to discover many more benefits of having a microwave oven in the kitchen:
1. Ultimate convenience: The main reason people buy microwave ovens is the convenience they offer. With other cooking appliances, you have to keep checking on them to ensure that food is not over or undercooked. With a microwave oven, after setting the time and temperature, you can leave the microwave oven to do the cooking. Unlike the traditional oven, there is no need to preheat microwave ovens, making them more efficient as compared to traditional ovens.
2. Prepare a variety of delicacies: With a convection microwave oven at home, you are not just restricted to reheating food. You can bake, grill, defrost and roast. The options are endless. From cooking simple steamed rice to baking a cake, from making pasta to grilling chicken, there is a lot that you can prepare using a microwave oven.
2. No fear of burning the leftovers: The best feature of microwave ovens is that when you are heating the leftover food, you won’t burn it. Also, you can reheat the cooked food in a few minutes. When you reheat already-cooked food like sabzis or rice in a pan, they are prone to sticking. In this process, not only is the cooked food not heated properly but you also end up spoiling the cookware. However, with a microwave oven at home, you don’t have to worry about these problems.
3. Smoke-free cooking: In a microwave oven, you can cook different types of delicacies without having to stand in the kitchen for hours. The oven turns off automatically once the set cooking time is over and as the microwave is an enclosed appliance, there’s almost little to no cooking fumes or odour in the kitchen.
4. Fewer dishes to wash: Heating food on a gas stove involves the use of a lot of utensils— cookware and serveware. If you use a microwave, you don’t need too many utensils. All you need is a microwave-safe plate or a bowl. Set a timer and your food will be ready to go.
These are just a few reasons why a microwave oven is an essential appliance you can own. If you want to find convenient ways to cook, a microwave is a right appliance for you. Our built-in microwave ovens are designed for convenient cooking. Auto cooking programs eliminate the hassle of manually setting the timer and temperature.