How to buy a non-stick frying pan?
A non-stick frying pan is a great addition to your kitchen as it allows you to prepare different types of dishes and that too with less oil. When it comes to buying a non-stick frying pan, the sheer variety of choices can be quite overwhelming. As one of the leading kitchen appliances brands, we share with you important factors that you should consider when purchasing a non-stick frying pan:
1. Non-stick coating: Not all non-stick coatings are the same. Poor and substandard frying pans have a poor coating that chip off easily after using them a couple of times. Made using advanced nanotechnology the non-stick coating of Kutchina Endura frying pans is long-lasting. The 4-layered coating increases the smoothness on the inner cooking surface, thus helping you cook with less oil. Our range of non-stick frying pans is also metal spoon friendly — a unique feature among non-stick cookware.
2. Size: The size of a frying pan is one of the most important specifications you should consider when choosing a pan. A mini frying pan is ideal for making a single half fried egg while a large frying pan is perfect for making parathas. Our beautifully designed frypans are available in three sizes — 22cm, 24 cm and 26 cm.
3. Safety: When it comes to preparing food for your family, safety is an important concern. A frying pan that compromises the safety of your food should be avoided. Our non-stick pans do not contain PFOA, a harmful chemical. Being non-toxic, our frying pans are ideal for daily use.
4. Easy to clean: To ensure that frying pans you are buying are convenient to use, always make sure they are easy to clean. Thanks to the 4-layered non-stick, the food doesn’t stick to the cooking surface, making them easy to clean. Not just that our pans are also dishwasher safe.
5. Compatibility: Induction cooktops have become quite common in Indian households these days – hence buying a non-stick frying pan that is induction-friendly makes sense. Our frying pans are compatible with induction cooktops as well as gas stoves.
6. Ergonomic design: Non-stick frying pans that are ergonomically designed are easy to use. Our frying pans have been designed to keep the comfort of the user in mind. The stylish soft-touch bakelite handles provide you with a safe and comfortable grip. Also, the cool-touch handles do not get hot while cooking.
7. Lightweight: There are many recipes where you have to flip the food. It is difficult to work on this cooking technique if the frying pan is heavy. Our stylish frying pans are lightweight – which means you can cook easily and directly transfer the food to the plate. So, no extra serving dishes are needed!