Hob Stove: Tips To Keep It Clean
Dirt and grime are not just unsightly but they can also reduce the efficiency of a hob stove. The best way to keep your stylish-looking hob spic and span is by cleaning the spills immediately. Although cleaning the splatters takes a backseat when you are in a hurry, it is not difficult. All you need is the right cleaning tools and your kitchen hob will shine like new.
If you think cleaning involves too much work, then here’s a useful read for you:
1. Use a non-abrasive cleaner for glass top: Make sure you use non-abrasive cleaners for the glass top of the hob stove. Abrasive sponge pads or old cloths may leave behind scratches on the hob top. Pour some cleaning agents and wipe the spills and splatters using a soft microfibre cloth in a circular motion.
2. Soak grates and burners in hot soapy water: To clean the detachable parts, soak them in hot soapy water for half an hour. Make sure that they are not hot before you remove them. For stubborn stains, wipe the grates, rings, and burners with a soft sponge before soaking them in water.
2. Clean nooks and crannies and with an old toothbrush: Dip an old toothbrush in a cleaning solution and scrub away the food residue and grime gently. Then wipe off the residue with a soft cloth. You can use the toothbrush to clean the knobs and especially the corners of the appliance, which are difficult to reach.
3. Remove smell with white vinegar solution: Mix water and white vinegar in a bottle. Spray the solution on the appliance and use a soft microfibre cloth to wipe off the loose grime. This solution will remove the odour and leave behind a fresh smell.
4. Pat dry removable parts before placing them back: Before you place the detachable parts like grate, rings, and burners back, use a soft cloth to dry them off properly. Ensure that the parts are free of any cleaning product by wiping them. Besides, make sure that the built-in hob is dry before you use it again.
Kutchina hob stoves are not just stylish but also easy to clean. The smooth glass tops and ergonomically designed knobs make cleaning and maintenance easy.