Do’s and don’ts for using your juicer
An electric juicer is a great appliance that allows you to have a lot of fruits and vegetables in one go in a convenient manner. Proper maintenance of your juicer is important to keep it running for long. As one of the leading kitchens appliance brands, we bring you the list of dos and don’ts when it comes to using your juicer:
1. Keep it squeaky clean: Keep your electric juicer squeaky clean after every use. Wipe the body with a damp microfibre cloth to remove the food stains. Wash the detachable parts separately in mild soapy water to keep them completely odour-free.
2. Unplug it before detaching the parts: Before detaching the removable parts, make sure to switch off the appliance and unplug it from the socket. Removing the parts while keeping the appliance ON can be harmful. Besides, make sure to take a look at the manual guide for proper disassembling of the accessories.
3. Keep the speed level low in the beginning: While starting the electric juicer, keep the speed level slow in the beginning. Gradually increase the speed to medium and then high. This practice keeps the appliance in its best condition and also ensures optimum performance.
4. Store it in a dry place: Store the electric juicer properly at a dry and covered place.
1. Use dry items: Avoid juicing ingredients that have low water content such as, coconut and sugarcane. These ingredients are rich in fibre but hardly contain any liquid, thereby making the juicing difficult.
2. Put hard items: Running hard things through the electric juicer will cause severe harm to the appliance, thereby reducing its longevity. Don’t put ice cubes or hard items like coconuts and whole fruits. Chop the fruits before putting them in.
3. Leave it uncleaned after use: Leaving the juicer uncleaned can harden the stains and make it difficult for you to clean it. It’s better to immediately remove the splatters after switching off the appliance and retain its shine for longer.
4. Use local parts: Using local parts can damage your electric juicer to a large extent. It is very essential to use the manufacturer-recommended accessories or parts to keep your appliance in the best condition. If it needs to be repaired, contact the service centre and seek professional advice; rather than getting it done locally.
Planning to buy an electric juicer online?
Having an electric juicer at home makes it easy to have freshly squeezed juices in a matter of minutes. With protective dual locking system and seed separator technology, our electric juicers extract the maximum amount of juice from fruits and vegetables while keeping their nutritional value intact. Besides, the detachable parts of the appliance make it easy to clean. Our juicers come with a two years warranty.