6 Ways You’re Loading the Dishwasher Wrong
Is your dishwasher not cleaning the dishes as you want it to? Well, there can be many reasons for this, and one of them can be that you are loading your dishwasher incorrectly. Though everyone has their own method of loading the dishwasher, there are some common mistakes that may prevent you from getting a sparkling clean load. To get the most out of your dishwasher, avoid the following 6 mistakes:
1. Pre-rinsing dishes before loading them: Rinsing your dishes before loading them into the dishwasher is a waste of time and water. Modern dishwashers are designed to clean stubborn food particles that are stuck to the dishes. Simply scrape food particles from the dishes and then load them into the dishwasher.
2. Placing glassware over the tines: Well, the glassware definitely belongs on the top rack. However, do not place them over the tines. Place them between the tines to prevent them from bumping against each other during the course of the wash cycle. For better results, place them upside down so that the insides of the glasses and mugs are properly cleaned.
3. Putting large spoons in the cutlery rack: Forks, spoons and small knives should be loaded in the designated silverware compartment of the dishwasher. However, do not place large plastic, wooden metal utensils like wooden spatulas, serving spoons and large knives in the cutlery rack. Place them flat in the top rack. Placing them in the cutlery rack can prevent water from the jet spray from reaching the other utensils.
4. Placing all the plates in one direction: Avoid loading plates in one direction. Instead, alternate between different sizes of plates. For instance, place a side plate after the dinner plate and so on and so forth. This ensures deep cleaning.
5. Loading small utensils at the bottom rack: Small utensils like single-serving bowls should be loaded on the top rack of the dishwasher. Place them facing toward the centre of the rack to ensure that they receive maximum water spray.
6. Arranging large utensils in the front: Large platters, bowls and chopping boards should be placed at the back of the bottom racks. Placing them in front of the bottom rack prevents the water and soap from reaching the rest of the
With Kutchina dishwashers, you can get your dishes done in a hassle-free manner. With 7 different washing programmes, you can wash greasy pots and pans and delicate glassware with equal ease. Check out the latest dishwashers (commonly known as vessels washing machine