6 healthy smoothies to make at home using a juicer mixer grinder
Smoothies are the ideal nutritious snack you can have any time of the year. A glass of smoothie can be your saviour when you are having a rough day at work or just looking for some healthy ways to relax. With a mixer grinder, you can make healthy smoothies in a jiffy. Wondering how?
Well, here are six healthy smoothie recipes you can make using a juicer mixer grinder:
1. Healthy green Smoothie: It is quite boring to eat healthy leafy veggies like kale or spinach. However, you can make a smoothie and add all the goodness of these greens. Add the greens and a banana in the juicer mixer grinder. Add a cup of milk and one tsp honey and let your juicer do the magic. Serve your sumptuous smoothie in a tall glass with chopped almonds and pistachio on top.
2. Strawberry Smoothie: Enjoy a glass of strawberry smoothie with just a few slices of banana and strawberries. Instead of using ice cubes, you can use frozen strawberries. Add honey if you want your smoothie to be sweeter. Add a cup of cold milk and blend everything together in the mixer grinder. Serve within a tall glass and garnish it some sliced strawberries.
3. Orange Pineapple Banana Smoothie: In a mixer grinder, mix one orange, two cups of freshly peeled pineapple, two bananas and one tablespoon of ground flaxseed. Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Add some water and honey and mix again. Garnish with some crushed ice and serve.
4. Apple Kiwi Smoothie: This healthy smoothie recipe is ideal for a quick breakfast. Toss some banana and kiwi slices in the jar. Add chopped apples in it and mix them in a mixer grinder. Now add yoghurt and a few spoons of honey. Top it with fresh dry fruits and serve cold.
5. Banana Melon Smoothie: In a jar, mix freshly sliced bananas, melon, ground cinnamon, and some honey. You can add fresh yoghurt and milk for making it creamier. Now, mix all the ingredients and pour the mixture into a mason jar. Garnish with your favourite dry fruits and enjoy.
6. Mango Smoothie: Peel off the ripe mangoes and chop them into small pieces. Pour them in a mixer grinder, add a cup of milk, and a few tablespoons of honey in it. Blend them well and serve it cold.
With a mixer grinder at home, you can make these smoothies anytime you want. Check out our latest range of mixer grinder online that come with a protective dual locking system and two years of warranty.