5 Healthy Juices For Breakfast
When it comes to breakfast, the healthier it is, the better it is. To be honest, there is nothing like sitting down and eating a bowl full of fresh fruits and vegetables every morning. Well, while that thought is really beautiful, in today’s fast-paced world, few have the time to sit down and enjoy breakfast. However, that doesn’t mean that you should deny yourself the goodness of fruits and vegetables. Having a fresh glass of juice along with toast and omelette is the best way to load up on minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. If you are looking for some juices that you can gulp without any guilt, you are on the right page.
Here are a few juices that will give your mornings a healthy start:
1. Carrot juice: Whether you are looking for a juice that is full of fibre or you want something to lose weight, having a glass of fresh carrot juice can make mornings energetic. Grab a tall glass of carrot juice as it helps in keeping you full for long and aids digestion. It contains a lot of antioxidants so it is also a wonderful detox juice. To make it healthier, you can throw in a few spinach leaves.
If you are wondering which juicer is the best for carrot juice, then try Kutchina juicers as they are equipped with a high-power copper motor which is coupled with a precision blade. The detachable pulp container is easy to clean.
2. Beetroot juice: Rich in iron and fibre, beetroot juice is great for flushing out toxins from your body. Just throw in a few beetroots in the juicer and start your day on a healthy note. A glass of beetroot juice will keep your digestive system on track and help you lower your blood pressure.
3. Orange juice: To get your healthy dose of vitamin C all you need is a glass of orange juice in the morning. Full of Vitamin C and potassium, orange juice will give your morning a refreshing start. All you need to do is wash the oranges and put them in a Kutchina juicer and you will have a fresh glass of juice in no time.
4. Pomegranate juice: For those of you who like juice to be a tad sweet, then pomegranate juice is perfect for you. Rich in antioxidants, pomegranate juice is delicious and at the same time rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C. Pomegranate juice goes well with all kinds of breakfast – be it an Indian breakfast or a continental one.
5. Watermelon juice: With the onset of summers, all you want is something that will keep you hydrated. High in Vitamin A and Vitamin C and low in calories, watermelon juice is the perfect accompaniment for summer breakfasts. Having a tall glass of watermelon juice will keep you full.
We hope these juices will inspire you to give your mornings a healthy start. If you want to buy a juicer but are confused as to which juicer is best in India, then without any hesitation buy Kutchina juicers. They are high on functionality as well as looks.