10 Juices That Have A Calming Effect
Whether you need to relax because of heavy workloads or you are looking for healthy ways to unwind, a glass of juice can be your savior to help you achieve a calmer state of mind. Here’s a rundown of 10 juices that have a peaceful effect. To make these healthy juices – all you need is a good juicer at home. We hope you’ll find the list useful!
- Apple and cucumber juice – Chop cucumber and apple. Juice them together. Pour it into a glass. Drink it as it is. Or add coconut water to dilute it.
- Carrot, spinach and pineapple juice – Juice spinach, carrot, and pineapple together in your juicer. If you have a very good juicer at home, then you can skip straining the juice. If you don’t have a juicer and have queries such as “what is the best juicer” or “what juicer should I buy” – then check Kutchina’s high-quality juicers here
- Carrot and apple juice – Peel the carrots and cut into thick strips. Chop the apples. Put the chopped fruits and a few slices of ginger together in the juicer.
- Watermelon, apple and lettuce juice – Cut the apple into slices. Put the apple slices, watermelon chunks and lettuce leaves into the juicer.
- Cucumber and muskmelon juice – Put the chopped muskmelons and peeled cucumber sticks into the juicer. Serve with ice cubes.
- Kiwi and cucumber juice – Peel the kiwis and cut them. Peel the cucumbers and cut them into sticks. Put the chopped kiwis, cucumber sticks and celery stalks into the juicer.
- Orange and berry juice – Peel the oranges and slice them into wedges. Juice the oranges, blueberries, and strawberries together.
- Tomato, orange and papaya juice – Juice chopped tomatoes, orange wedges, and papaya chunks together. Pour it into a glass. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a few cubes of ice before serving.
- Pear and cucumber juice – Cut the pear into slices. Peel the cucumber and cut them into spears. Put them with celery stalks into the juicer.
- Orange and mango juice – Peel off the oranges and slice them into wedges. Peel off the mango and cut into chunks. Juice the oranges and mango together.