Which Water Purifier Is Good for Home?
One of the fundamental principles of ensuring good health for yourself and your family is to use clean and purified water. By doing this, you can significantly lower the risks of several waterborne diseases such as cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, and hepatitis A. Also, water that’s properly purified doesn’t impart any taste, smell, or colour in the meals you prepare.
When it comes to having easy access to clean and safe drinking water, bringing home a water purifier is the right choice. At Kutchina, we offer some of the best water purifiers at affordable prices. Explore our entire range of water purifiers at https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/water-purifiers/.
Here, we have shared a few tips that will help you choose the right water purifier for your home:
1. Water purification technologies: Modern water purifiers have the capability to kill all the disease-causing germs and bacteria, thanks to leading water purification technologies such as Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultraviolet purification (UV), and Ultrafiltration (UF). For home use, choose a water purifier that uses either one or all of these leading water purification technologies:
2. Reverse Osmosis (RO): RO is one of the most popular water purification technologies; it is highly suitable for office and home use. Apart from residential uses, the water purification technology is also preferred in various industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and steel-making.
RO involves forcing water to pass through a semi-permeable membrane. This process helps to ensure that all the contaminants are removed and clean drinking water is collected. The key benefits are the technology highly effective, it produces great-tasting water and is fully automated. Most importantly, water purifiers using RO are reasonably priced.
- Ultraviolet: UV purification is another effective and popular water purification technology. It is designed to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria and germs that thrive in water. The water purification technology doesn’t involve any use of chemicals like chlorine.
Like RO, UV water purification doesn’t alter the taste, odour, and colour of the water. Apart from being effective, the water purification technology is energy-efficient as well. The UV bulb of the water purification technology requires the same amount of energy as that of a 60 Watt light bulb.
- Ultrafiltration: UF is very similar to RO. The water purification technology works without electricity and removes all the harmful microbes present in the water. UF purification can even clean and purify clouded/muddy water. One of the biggest benefits of UF and RO over UV is that the two water purification technologies physically remove the microorganisms.
2. Ease to use: When choosing a water purifier for home/kitchen use, it helps to have a model that is easy to use. Our water purifiers have simple controls that are very easy to use. Our range-topping models, including Puredrop DLX, Dewdrop DLX, Purica DLX, and Surety feature an intuitive digital display which makes using them a breeze.
3. Low maintenance: As you’d do when shopping for other kitchen appliances, make sure to choose a water purifier that doesn’t require frequent maintenance. Our innovative water purifiers check this box. The backwash feature of our water purifiers does the period cleaning for you.
Also, to make sure you don’t compromise on the quality of the purified water, we’ve integrated two revolutionary features, filter and UV service alarm into our water purifiers. The feature reminds you to replace the water filter and the UV bulb with new ones at the right time.