What should I keep in mind before buying kitchen hobs in India?
1. Space considerations: A built-in top is a permanent gas stove that is fixed by making a cutout within the countertop to place the built-in hob and fixing it with screws. The first and the most important thing you should consider when buying a cooktop is the space you have available. Get a professional to measure the area where you intend to install a hob gas stove.
2. Cooking requirement: Your cooking requirements will determine the number of burners you need. If you cook a lot of food items simultaneously, then a hob gas stove with 3 burners or 4 burners are ideal. A 2-burner hob gas stove is popular among small families.
3. Aesthetics: The gas stove is the focal point of the kitchen. Choose a hob gas stove that has a timeless appeal to it. A glass tempered burner hob gas stove goes well with contemporary-themed kitchens as well as traditional kitchens. Most hob gas stoves come in black and white which means you can effortlessly match your cooktop with other appliances in your kitchen.
4. Auto-ignition: Most hob gas stoves these days come with electric auto ignition function. This eliminates the need for lighters and matchboxes.
5. Pan supports: Make sure that the pan supports do not wobble. They should be able to provide support to your heavy cookware and should be easy to remove so that they can be cleaned without hassles.
6. Safety: There are select hob gas stoves that come with a built-in safety device which cuts off the gas supply in case the flame goes off due to some reason. This prevents leakage of gas due to spillage or wind, reducing chances of accidents.
A built-in hob adds functionality, style and glamour to your kitchen. Explore our wide range of built-in hobs that are designed to take your kitchen’s decor and functionality several notches higher. The elegant design, brass burners and metallic knobs and innovative features such as mechanical timers and automatic ignition make our built-on hobs popular.