What is the use of a hand blender?
Besides saving time, a hand blender makes your favourite dishes easier than you think. With this one versatile, magic wand, you can make your kitchen chores easy.
Here are a few simple points on the different purposes and uses of hand blender:
1. Blend cake batter: With just a whirl, you can blend the ingredients easy to make a smooth cake batter using your magical tool. The multi-functional kitchen appliance blends the batter with perfection, besides saving your valuable time. Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl or jar and blend until smooth for a perfect cake batter.
2. Beat eggs: You can also use your hand blender to beat eggs that add a puffy texture to the mixture. Not just it eases your work but also it adds taste to your simple egg recipe. Pro tip – Separate the egg whites and yolk and beat them in two different bowls. Beat the whites slowly in the beginning as the friction warms the egg whites allowing the mixture to gain volume eventually.
3. Make smoothies and milkshakes: Very often, these versatile kitchen appliances are used to make milkshakes and smoothies. Add your favourite fruits and milk or water and make a healthy smoothie in a jiffy. Moreover, for milkshakes add milk, ice cream, sugar, crushed ice, and other ingredients, and blend away.
4. Prepare whipped cream: Grab your hand blender to make fresh and easy whipped cream in no time. Add heavy cream, sugar, and essence in the jar and blend for a few minutes. Stop and check the consistency of the whipped cream with the help of a rubber spatula. Blend for a few more seconds to get the desired consistency or texture and voila; your whipped cream is ready!
5. Whip up homemade sauces: Whip up some homemade sauces with the use of your hand blender and spread it over pizza, pasta, spaghetti and whatnot. Besides, you can also use this handy appliance to make your favourite dips or salad dressings.
6. Puree soup: Using a hand blender is the perfect way to make puree hot soups. Pour all the ingredients in a jar along with warm water and flavoured masalas. Now blend the mixture until smooth. Pour the pureed soup in a bowl and enjoy on a chilly winter evening.
7. Chop vegetables: Besides these functions, you can also use your magical and versatile kitchen tool as a chopper, to chop veggies. Yes, the chopping function of the hand blenders let you ease your kitchen chores. Vegetables like tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots, onions, and others, can be easily chopped with the help of this useful appliance in no time.
Be it whipping fresh cream or whisking the egg, these ideal kitchen appliances will help you do it all. Portable, handy, and yes, affordable, hand blenders not just enhance your cooking experience but also help you make purees, shakes, and smoothies in a jiffy. If you are planning to buy a hand blender online, then check our wide range with smart features and two years warranty.