KUTCHINA NORA SW (SANDWICH MAKER)
- Material: Stainless Steel Decoration, Non-Stick Coated Plates
- Net Weight: 1.4 Kg, Gross Weight: 1.47 Kg
- Capacity: 2 Sandwich
- Color: Black
- Product Dimension: 245 X 238 X 80 (L x B x H) Cm
Prepare delectable sandwiches with the Nora SW by Kutchina that comes with a sleek and stylish design. The non-stick coated plates encourage less use of oil and butter, thereby making your sandwich healthier and tastier. The compact size of the sandwich maker makes it easy to store on the kitchen counter or in the cabinet. It doesn’t take up too much space in the kitchen. The appliance has a capacity of making two sandwiches at one go. Perfect for small to medium-sized families, this useful appliance allows you to prepare lip-smacking sandwiches quickly and efficiently. Be it for morning breakfast or evening snack, this sandwich maker is your ideal kitchen companion. It comes with a warranty of two years.
Buy From Amazon Click Here
- Wattage: Crafted with elegance, the 800W Nora SW sandwich maker by Kutchina delivers best-in-class performance.
- Capacity: This sandwich maker is perfect for small and medium-sized families. It lets you prepare two sandwiches at one go. Be it for breakfast or an evening snack – this appliance lets you make sandwiches within minutes.
- Non-stick plates: As the grilling plates are non-stick, you can use less oil or butter to prepare sandwiches.
- Cool touch body: With a heat-resistant body, the sandwich maker comes with a cool touch body and handle that lets you touch the exterior part while the appliance is in use.
- Handle lock: The safe and secure handle lock clip locks the appliance when in use. It helps retain the heat while ensuring neatly pressed sandwiches.
- Thermostat control: The thermostatically controlled indicators ensure that you don’t have to eat an overcooked sandwich. The appliance has a red and green light. The red light indicates when the sandwich maker is still in the process of cooking and the green light indicates when the sandwich is ready to be served.
- Easy to use: Place the pre-assembled sandwiches on the sandwich maker and close the lid. Once it is cooked, the red light will turn green. Your grilled sandwich with warm filling and pressed edges will be ready to be served.
- Easy to clean: Cleaning the appliance is easy, thanks to the non-stick coated plates. Unplug the sandwich maker from the socket and let it cool off. Wipe off the leftover food particles with a damp microfibre cloth.
- Easy to store: This sandwich maker is compact, which helps you to store the appliance very easily in the cabinet or on the counter of the kitchen.
- Warranty: The compact kitchen appliance comes with two years of warranty.
|Rated Power||800 W|