SS - 304 Blade
5 years warranty on Motor
2 years warranty on Product
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
Copper winding motors with 5 years warranty, 304 Stainless steel 3 jars, blades and incher, pulse facility. Easy knob controlled operation, ABS body, Jar Lock
How to choose mixer grinder: Here’s your buying guide
It wasn’t long ago when mortar and pestles were used for preparing chutneys and batters. Grinding on a stone wasn’t only time-consuming but also tiring. However, with innovation in the culinary space, there is now an appliance for every cooking task. One such appliance is a mixer grinder and one cannot imagine a kitchen without it. It drastically cuts down your meal prep time by helping you in more than one way - from grinding whole spices, nuts, grains, pulses to helping you prepare chutneys, batter and milkshakes in a jiffy.
With so many kitchen appliances available, it can be a tad difficult to find the one that is right for your culinary needs. Though it may be tempting to buy a mixer grinder with the lowest price tag, there are many other important aspects to consider when buying a mixer grinder.
To make your buying journey easier, we have rounded up a few points that you shouldn’t ignore:
- Power and speed: Watt and speed are two important factors. For Indian kitchens, usually mixer grinders between 500 and 750 Watts do a good job. Mixer grinders with different speed settings helps you control the intensity according to the job you are doing. Our mixer grinders come with a user-friendly 3-speed knob along with a pulse setting.
- Check the blades: The kind of blades that are attached to the jars are an important factor too. As the blades do the real job, make sure they are made of premium grade stainless steel. Grade 304 stainless steel blades deliver fine and consistent results. Also, they are corrosion resistant and, thus, long-lasting. Kutchina mixer grinders come with SS - 304 Blades. Our jars have dry grinding blades that can be used for grinding whole spices and dry fruits. The blending blades are ideal for making chutneys and ginger garlic paste. The wet grinding blades are perfect for preparing shakes, purees, batters and for liquidising.
- Number of jars: Choose a mixer grinder that has different types of jars that help you perform different tasks like blending and grinding soft and hard ingredients. Also, make sure that the jars come with a safety lock mechanism so that you don’t end up with spills and splatters. Our mixer grinders come with 3 jars.
- Anti skid feet: It ensures that the mixer grinders stay at its positions while you are operating the appliance. Our mixer grinders have rubber feet so that the appliance stays on the countertop while you are grinding or blending.
- Easy to clean : Cleaning the jars shouldn’t be a nightmare. Our jars are easy to clean.
- Warranty: When you buy Kutchina mixer grinders, you enjoy a host of amazing benefits. And one such benefit is a 5 years warranty on the motor, which gives you peace of mind. Along with this you also get 2 years warranty on the product.