Single joint frame
2 year warranty
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
Why does your kitchen need a tempered glass cooktop from Kutchina ?
Gone are the days, when you had no other choice than stainless steel cooktops. With Kutchina’s stylish and chic gas cooktops, you can upgrade your kitchen’s decor. It goes well with all kinds of kitchen decors - from vintage to contemporary.
- Appealing look: As the cooktop is the focal point of all the kitchens, get one that’s aesthetically appealing. When it comes to old and bulky stainless gas stoves, they mar the look of your countertop and overall decor of your kitchen. The black smooth finish of the tempered glass cooktop from Kutchina not only takes the style quotient of your kitchen several notches higher but also makes cleaning up the appliance after cooking quick and easy
- Low maintenance: Cleaning stainless steel cooktops need a lot of effort - from steel wool to detergents and sprays - you need to work really hard to clean the stubborn stains and splatters. Tempered glass cooktops are designed in such a way they are easy to clean. All you need is a damp microfiber cloth to clean the gas cooktop. Also, our cooktops are designed to reduce spillage. The steel drip trays collect the spills, without spoiling your kitchen countertop.
- Smooth cooking experience: One of the main reasons that you should switch to a glass cooktop from Kutchina is that the appliance comes with innovative features that allow hassle-free cooking. With the auto-ignition feature, all you need to do is push the knobs and the auto-ignition system will light up the flame.
- Uniform heat distribution: The burners of our gas cooktops are designed specifically to offer concentrated and uniform flame, which ensures that you achieve better cooking results every time.
- Strong pan support: They easily accommodate large and heavy vessels and are made from high-quality materials designed specifically to withstand heavy-duty Indian cooking that involves deep-frying, steaming and so on.