Auto Cooking Programs
Electric Control Touch Door
Ask our Advisors
Different kitchens require different solutions. Take the help of our Chimney Experts to get the right fit for your kitchen.
69 liters capacity, with upto 9 hours cooking timer, touch/ manual interface options and 9 different cooking functions. Dedicated rotisserie is given for roasting.
How to buy built-in ovens?
Our built-in oven buying guide will help you buy an oven that’s perfect for you and your everyday cooking needs:
- Built-in ovens: If you are looking to give your kitchen a streamlined look, then a built-oven is the way to go. The best thing about built-in ovens is that they are designed with ergonomics in mind. You can install them as per your convenience - at eye-level for optimal convenience or under the worktop.
- Type of oven: Now that you’ve decided to buy a built-in oven, you need to decide on the size and capacity of the oven. A large capacity oven is ideal for big families. Perfect for medium to large-sized families, Kutchina compact ovens come with a capacity of 69 litres. There are different types of ovens available ---- conventional ovens, fan ovens and multi-function ovens. If you love baking, roasting and grilling, our multifunction ovens are perfect for you.
- Auto cooking programmes: When you are looking for an oven, check whether the appliance has auto-cooking programmes. Whether you’re baking a cake, cooking dinner or roasting vegetables, each dish requires different temperatures and cooking time. With auto-cooking programmes, you no longer have to struggle to get the oven settings right. Our Kutchina built-in ovens come with 9 auto cooking options of Indian and European dishes.
- Colour: Aesthetic and practicality of the oven are important factors that you shouldn’t ignore. Depending on the overall look of your kitchen, selecting the right colour and finish can really help elevate the style quotient of your kitchen. Kutchina’s range of built-in ovens comes in black matte finish --- that goes well with all kinds of kitchen decor.
- Safety features: Also, check for features like child lock. Besides looking great, our select models also come with child lock that prevents accidental programme changes when the appliance is running.
Benefits of buying built-in ovens
A built-in oven gives your kitchen a neat and uncluttered look. In addition to adding a dose of style to your kitchen, it also adds comfort to your culinary experience. Let’s look how:
- Easy access: One of the benefits of buying built-in ovens is that you can access it easily. Built-in wall ovens can be installed at eye level or at a level where you don’t have to bend a lot, providing you optimal convenience.
- Extra floor space: Modern kitchens need modern appliances. If you are remodelling your kitchen, you must consider built-in ovens as they will give your kitchen a downright futuristic look along with extra floor space. Or built-in ovens are ideal for both big and small kitchens.
- More counter space: There is no doubt that the kitchen counter space is precious. When you have a built-in oven, you have extra space on the countertop, allowing you better flow in the kitchen. This will ensure faster and more efficient cooking.
- Innovative features: Advanced built-in ovens come with innovative features like auto cooking programmes and pre-set functions which eliminate the need for you to manually adjust the temperature and cooking function. With just a click of a few buttons, you can make pizzas, cakes, cupcakes and soups.
- Sturdy trays: Built-in ovens come along with sturdy trays. These trays can be slide in and out of the oven easily. For convenient cooking experience, our built-in ovens come with a skewer and universal pan.
Check these maintenance tips for built-in ovens
Built-in ovens are sturdy and designed for long working life. However, like any other kitchen appliance, it is important that you take good care of the appliance. Over here we discuss some useful maintenance tips for built-in ovens :
- Clean the oven regularly: Thoroughly clean the oven once in six months. If you use it regularly, you may want to increase the cleaning frequency. Whenever you clean the built-in oven, unplug the appliance.
- Do not spray water or any other cleaner on the knobs: The knobs of built-in ovens are directly connected to the oven’s control system. When you spray cleaner on them, you are putting yourself at risk of electric shock. Clean the knobs with a dry cloth.
- Check the heating elements: Faulty heating elements not only lower the appliance’s performance but also slow down the cooking. Ask a professional electrician or technician to take a look at the appliance. Avoid checking heating elements on your own as you may end up damaging the internal parts of the appliance
- Clean the door gasket: The door gasket is where food debris accumulates. This serves as a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. Always make sure you clean the door gaskets carefully. Look for cracks or breaks. If you find any, get the gasket replaced immediately.