Must-Have Kitchen Appliances For Indian Kitchens
There was a time when cooking seemed time-consuming and tedious. Preparing meals for the family seemed like one endless task. However, today various modern kitchen appliances have eased our work in the kitchen and made life easier. With more and more electronic appliances having elaborate features, cooking has become an activity to enjoy. The kitchen appliances have become so ubiquitous that one cannot imagine working in the kitchen without them.
Here are some must-have kitchen appliances without which your Indian kitchen would seem incomplete:
1. Mixer grinder: Chutneys and gravies are an inseparable part of Indian cuisine. Whether you are making mint chutney or preparing gravy for shahi paneer, there are a lot of wet ingredients that need to be blended. A mixer grinder can do that job in a jiffy. You can place your mixer grinder on the kitchen counter top for easy access. On busy Monday mornings, you can whip up smoothies for breakfast or milkshakes in a mixer grinder. You can check our mixer grinders – they are high on aesthetic appeal and are equipped with a high-power hybrid motor that makes grinding and processing food easy.
2. Juicer: With a juicer you can complement healthy breakfast items like upma or poha with fresh squeezed juices packed with nutrients. If you don’t have a juicer at home and have questions such as “how to buy a juicer?” or “what is the best juicer?” or “what juicer should I buy”, you can check this useful read
3. Chimney: While you are preparing a sumptuous meal for your guests, the last thing you want is to see the whole house is full of smoke. In Indian kitchens, there is heavy use of oil, ghee and spices and this makes it difficult for an exhaust fan to do its job. Moreover, the smoke emitted carries greasy impurities which often settle on the cabinets above the cook top. Which means you have to clean the cabinets every now and then. But with a chimney installed in the kitchen, you don’t have to worry about the smoke, grease and grime at all. You can check Kutchina chimneys with i-Auto clean technology which are designed to automatically set self-cleaning schedules so that you don’t have to clean the chimney manually. With this technology, you have one less task to do.
4. Handheld blender: If you are making chutneys or sauces in small quantities, then a handheld blender is the ideal choice. It can blend wet ingredients easily. You can whip cream, cheese, cake batter and gravies. It is so ergonomic that you don’t need a specific jar for it. You can keep the hand blender on the counter top for easy access or just stash in the corner. It is convenient to use and store.
5. Sandwich maker: Sandwich over the decades has definitely got an Indian makeover. The Indian version of sandwich has sumptuous fillings of chicken tikka, kebab, paneer, and even potatoes. Whether you are packing sandwiches for a quick office lunch or evening snack, stuffed sandwiches are the best way to fix the hunger pangs. Check Kutchina sandwich makers that come with interchangeable plates. You can choose between sandwich and grill plates.
6. Hob: Built-in hobs are one appliance that are high on duty as well as high on style. With multi-flame brass burners, kitchen hobs ensure uniform heat distribution for efficient cooking. Modern kitchen hobs are stylish and they give your kitchen counter top a tidy and modern look. Kutchina hobs are one of the best hobs and come with auto electric ignition and tempered glass.
The list of Kutchina appliances that can make cooking easy is endless. On the basis of what you need, you can choose from the wide array of appliances we offer.