Smoothies to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
If you love having smoothies to satiate their sweet cravings, here are some easy and simple ways to make them at home using a hand blender machine. Smoothies made of different fruits are yummy and high on nutrients. When made the right way, smoothies can help you stay full for longer. You can have smoothies for breakfast or after a workout session. If you are for a lighter lunch, a smoothie made with the right ingredients can be an ideal solution.
How to make a smoothie using a hand blender machine?
For making smoothies at home, one should have a hand blender. With the help of a hand blender smoothies can be made easily. To make your smoothie healthy, don’t add multiple high sugar fruits and sugary syrups or juices. With one or two small portions of fruit and sugar/honey, you can rustle up a healthy smoothie that not just tastes delicious but also satisfies your sugar cravings.
Here we discuss 4 fruit smoothies that you can make easily at home with the help of a hand blender –
1. Watermelon Smoothie
Watermelon smoothie is a perfect sweet drink to satiate your sweet cravings. You can easily make watermelon smoothie at home using a hand blender in just 10 minutes:
- Cut watermelon into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Take a blender container and add the watermelon pieces, yoghurt and milk.
- With the help of a hand blender blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
2. Kiwi-strawberry Smoothie
You can easily prepare this sweet smoothie using a hand blender. Here’s what you have to do:
- Cut kiwis and strawberries into small chunks.
- Put chopped kiwis and strawberries into a blender container and add milk, honey and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth with the help of a hand blender.
3. Raspberry Smoothie
A raspberry smoothie is one of the ideal beverages to satiate your sweet tooth. Make this luscious smoothie at home using a hand blender in less than 10 minutes.
- Wash raspberries well and keep aside.
- Put the raspberries into a blender container.
- Add milk, honey and yoghurt and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
4. Pineapple Smoothie
Making pineapple smoothie at home using a hand blender is as easy as pie. Check the recipe here:
- Cut pineapple and bananas into small pieces.
- Take a blender container and add the chopped pineapple and bananas into it.
- Into the pineapple and banana add a few drops of vanilla extract, honey and yoghurt.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a hand blender.
- Your Pineapple smoothie is ready to be served.
We hope you liked our recipes. Check more smoothie recipes that you can make at home using a hand blender. If you are planning to buy a new hand blender, and are looking for the cost of a hand blender, we can help you.