Kitchen tips for working moms
It is no easy feat for working mothers to balance work and life while ensuring that the family is not ordering take-outs every other night. With project deadlines to be met, presentations to be completed, and meetings to attend, the very idea of preparing all three meals at home seems daunting. If you are a working mom and want to make cooking easy and convenient, here are some tips to help you:
Keep your kitchen organized: An organized kitchen is important for efficient cooking and easy cleaning. It is frustrating to search for the spices that you had bought last month and the dals you had kept in opaque boxes. With Kutchina’s modular kitchens, there’s a place for everything and everything in its place. With dedicated cutlery drawers, pull-out pantries and cabinets for big pots and pans, you will spend less time searching for items and more time having fun while cooking.
Best modular kitchen brand in India
Kutchina Kitchen is one of the best modular kitchen brands in India and our latest modular kitchen designs will make cooking a dream for you. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/modular-kitchens/ to check out our latest modular kitchen designs and get your dream kitchen ready.
- Plan ahead: It’s quite a mentally exhausting task to decide what to cook every morning. A little bit of planning over the weekend can sort your busy weekdays. Just make a chart and decide what will you make every day in the week. Ensure beforehand that all the ingredients that are required for preparing the meals are in stock. Once you know what you will be cooking on a particular day, it will save you some time. Plus, it will save you the last-minute rush to the grocery store.
- Make some extra batter and gravy: Making extra chapati batter and refrigerating it for later use, saves a lot of time. Keeping extra batter for idlis or uttapams in advance can help you prepare quick snacks for your children. A gravy of onion, ginger, garlic, and tomato can be used for almost all the Indian recipes. You can prepare the basic gravy without putting any dry masalas and freeze it in an airtight container. You can also keep ginger and garlic paste ready in the fridge. Whether you are making shahi paneer or aloo matar, you can use this paste for almost every Indian recipe.
To prepare smooth masala paste in a jiffy, buy a Kutchina mixer grinder. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/mixer-grinder/ to check out our wide variety of mixer grinders that can whip up chutney, gravies, and home-made sauces in no time.
- Stick to simple but healthy breakfast: To whip a quick and healthy breakfast, you can prepare a few make-ahead meals like overnight soaked oats. For paranthas, you can keep the batter ready night before. You can also go for stuffed grilled sandwiches. You can keep the filling of paneer, corn, peas, and other veggies ready night before. To make scrumptious sandwiches for yourself and your family, get a Kutchina sandwich maker home today. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/sandwich-maker/ to explore your options.
- Use time-saving tools: Using tools like hand-blender, vegetable chopper, grater, and slicer can help you chop vegetables finely and quickly. If you don’t have a mixer grinder, you can use a hand blender to make gravies, tomato purees, smoothies, and milkshakes.
- Cook more servings: Cooking more servings means leftovers. But if you use your imagination, you can turn leftovers into yummy snacks for your children. You can use leftover chapatis to make vegetable rolls for the next day’s breakfast. Use some spring onions and other vegetables to turn your leftover rice into fried rice.
- Wash utensils the night before: Cleaning dishes before going off to sleep not only ensures a clean kitchen, but it also saves your time as you don’t have to clean pots and pans in the morning when you are in a hurry to prepare food. Washing dishes by hand after a day’s work can be tedious. Bring home Kutchina’s dishwasher to say goodbye to dirty dishes in a jiffy.
Best dishwasher in India
Kutchina dishwashers, one of the best dishwashers in the market, have different washing programs for different types of dishes. Visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/dishwashers/ to know more about the products.
Want to add something more to this list? Drop us a comment.