Is chimney necessary in the kitchen?
Indian cooking is associated with irresistible taste and aroma of tadkas. However, without a kitchen chimney, the smoke and fumes can leave your kitchen tiles and ceilings sticky and greasy. The oil traces all over the kitchen not only spoil the walls but also they are bad for you and your family’s health.
If you are still wondering if an electric chimney for the kitchen is necessary, here are a few reasons why it is:
1. For a spotless kitchen: Often you have noticed kitchen walls become too greasy, dark, and dirty. In fact, the greasy traces of spicy Indian food leave traces all over your kitchen walls, which are very difficult to clean. You cannot completely rely on your traditional exhaust fan to do the work. However, with an electric kitchen chimney, you can protect your kitchen walls and keep them spotless.
2. Knocks out odour: When cooking something sumptuous, the irresistible aroma makes our mouth water. However, the toxic smoke and fumes emitted while cooking can impact your health to a large extent. At times, even after cooking the strong smell lingers for a long time. With our chimneys, you don’t have to worry about this as they draw away the smoke and odour.
3. Add style to your kitchen: Sleek and stylish kitchen chimneys can actually add a sophisticated look to your kitchen. The look and feel of an electric kitchen chimney make your kitchen look elegant and stylish. Out kitchen chimneys come in various designs, that will transform a plain kitchen into a modern kitchen.
4. Goodbye to unnecessary sneezing: The aroma of the strong Indian spices can make you sneeze, which is unhygienic in every way. By switching on your kitchen chimney, you can prevent the spread of bacteria in your kitchen space. The high suction power removes the fumes and thus taking care of kitchen hygiene.
5. Get rid of heat: With an electric chimney installed in your kitchen, you can say goodbye to excessive heat produced while cooking. By removing the heat, a chimney makes your kitchen more comfortable, thus, enhancing your overall cooking experience.
An electric kitchen chimney has become an essential part of every household. With our chimneys, bid goodbye to the lingering smell of food. We offer a wide range of chimneys that suit different kinds of kitchens. Our straight line chimneys are ideal for small kitchens. Our innovative chimneys do not require you to get your hands dirty while cleaning them. The chimneys come with an oil collector that collects the oil and other residues. The collector can be emptied and put back in its place.