How to use your juicer mixer grinder properly?
There are no two ways that a mixer grinder is the most hard-working appliance in your kitchen. From making chutneys to grinding spices, it takes the load off your shoulders. While other appliances have certain roles to fulfil, for the mixer grinder, multitasking is its middle name. Having a mixer grinder at home makes your life easier. For an appliance which is so versatile and efficient, it is important that you take good care of it.
Here are some maintenance tips you should know about how to use juicer mixer grinder:
- Clean the mixer grinder after every use: As the mixer grinder is quite regularly used in the kitchen, make sure you clean it after every use. Clean all the jars with dishwashing liquid and wash them with water. If you made any item that has a strong odour, use lukewarm water to rinse them. Wipe the jars with a microfibre cloth and put them upside down to let them thoroughly dry. To clean the body of the mixer grinder, use a toothbrush to remove the dirt.
- Always lock the jars before every use: To prevent any damage to the machine, make sure that all the jars are properly fitted on the machine before switching it on. Not locking the jars properly can damage the blades and adversely affect the working of the mixer grinder.
- Gradually increase the speed: Instead of starting the mixer grinder at full speed, go from low to medium to high. This can help you a lot in increasing the overall life and performance of the machine.
- Don’t use hot ingredients: Before grinding, make sure the ingredients are at the room temperature. Allow the ingredients to cool down at least for 7 to 10 minutes before pouring them into the jar. And, avoid filling the jar to the brim. Too much content or too hot content may get splashed all over your kitchen.
- Don’t use unrecommended accessories: Always use accessories recommended by the manufacturers. Spare parts and accessories from a local store or some other brand may not fit your machine properly, leading to damage. If there’s any problem with your mixer grinder, it is best to get in touch with the service centre.
- Allocate a dedicated space to the mixer grinder: Ensuring that the mixer grinder is stored in a proper place. Make sure there are no objects that could fall on the machine and cause damage. To avoid electric shock, don’t place the machine where there is water around. Also, it would be best to keep it out of reach of children.
Bring home Kutchina mixer grinders
Buy Kutchina mixer grinders take care of any grinding needs. Their heavy-duty motors are designed to make every task easy. Kutchina mixer grinders are user-friendly and easy to use. While the jars are made of high-grade stainless steel, the body of the machine is made food-grade material. To explore best mixer grinders, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/small-appliances/mixer-grinder/.