How to take care of your mixer and grinder
Congratulations on your new mixer and grinder. Now you can easily make masalas to add to your dals, salads, curries and even rice. Apart from masalas – you can make pastes, purees, and lip-smacking shakes in your mixer and grinder. But to use it effectively, handle your mixer and grinder properly. Check the manufacturer’s manual before you start using it.
Here we present a general list of do’s and don’ts of using your mixer grinder
- Before using the mixer and grinder for the first time, clean the jars properly.
- Don’t overload your mixer and grinder as it affects the appliance’s performance. If you overload it, the appliance might suddenly stop working.
- Before cleaning the jars, switch off the appliance and unplug it. Wash the jars with warm water and soap solution. Don’t use hard scrubbing pads to clean the jars.
- Never put the main unit in the water or any other liquid.
- Never put any part of the appliance in a dishwasher.
- Clean your mixer grinder immediately after use for easier removal of residue.
- Never use abrasive cleaners.
- Properly clean the jars and gaskets after every use.
- After cleaning the jars, dry them with soft towels.
- When grinding spices or making purees or pastes – ensure that the ingredients are cooled down before putting them in the mixer grinder.
- Don’t add long ingredients into the jars. Before grinding/mixing, cut them into small pieces.
- Don’t add frozen food items directly to the mixer and grinder.
- Keep the electric cord of the mixer grinder away from the hot surface.
- Use the right function to do the chores. For instance, use the pulse function for completing the chores in a jiffy.
- Don’t use your mixer and grinder with wet hands.
To know more here’s a useful read on how to use your mixer and grinder properly
If you are planning to buy a new mixer grinder online, then we suggest you go through this useful checklist. You can also check our mixer grinders online. You will enjoy a myriad of benefits when you purchase Kutchina mixer and grinder such as – 5 years’ warranty on motor and 2 years’ warranty on the product.