How to select kitchen chimney?
Not only kitchen chimneys help prevent the spread of smoke and greasy traces but also they enhance your kitchen’s appearance. There are a number of factors you should look for before selecting any kitchen chimney. With several options available online, at times, it becomes a bit difficult to select the right one depending on your kitchen’s size.
We have rounded up a few tips you should consider when buying a chimney online:
1. Size: The first and foremost thing you should look for is the size of your cooktop and kitchen. If you have a limited kitchen space, then you should go for straight-line chimneys. They are compact and convenient. However, make sure your chimney is a bit bigger than your gas stove as it allows efficient suction.
2. Warranty and servicing: While buying any electrical appliance online, it is extremely essential to look at the warranty period and servicing option. Go for the economical one that will benefit you for a longer period. Also, do not forget to check out the after-sales services for the best experience. Here, at Kutchina, we provide a lifetime warranty on motors with exceptional after-sales services.
3. Touch-free cleaning: Our i-Autoclean technology that allows touch-free cleaning. Backed by Artificial Intelligence, this advanced chimney sets its own cleaning schedule, depending on your cooking pattern. The technology ensures that you don’t even have to lift a finger to get your chimney cleaned.
4. Aesthetics: From expensive to economical ones, all types of chimneys are available to suit your every need! Depending on your kitchen décor, cooking style, and most importantly, budget, you can choose the best one to provide your kitchen with a stylish appearance. Besides, modern kitchen chimneys come in various shapes and sizes that give your kitchen a compact look.
5. Noise: Often people forget to check the noise level of the chimneys when purchasing online. Remember, it is an important aspect to look for as too much noise can cause disturbances. For a pleasant experience of cooking, ensure the noise level of your kitchen chimney is less than 60 decibels. All our chimneys are designed to make your cooking experience pleasant and, thus, they are all designed not to make too much noise.
The use of chimneys in kitchens can never be undermined. Thus, it is important to find the right one that fits your needs. Check out our latest range of kitchen chimneys online.