How to Select a Modular Kitchen?
1. Space utilization: A well-planned kitchen aims to ensure efficient space utilization. It is for this reason that choosing the layout probably is the most important decision to make. The layout will decide how you will navigate in the kitchen. The layout shape depends a lot on the kind of space that is available. An island kitchen design will make a small space look more cramped whereas an L-shaped kitchen will look spacious in large space.
2. Storage modules: The whole focus of designing a modular kitchen is on cabinets and modules. Each module can different storage facilities. From drawers to lift-up cabinets, there are a variety of options. You can also go for storage solutions for awkward corners. Drawers, pullout pantry, open shelves, etc, all have their advantages. You should select the modules in such a way that you get easy access to all the storage units. Keep the specific requirement of your family in mind. For instance, if you have elderly at home, make sure you go for pullouts as they are easy to open.
Make your life easy with Kutchina modular kitchen accessories
At Kutchina, we offer a vast selection of kitchen accessories like pullout pantry, drawers, cutlery tray, etc, to help you to keep your kitchen organized and elevate the visual appeal. Our accessories integrate several innovative features that ease your cooking experience. To know more about our stylish and functional accessories, visit https://www.kutchina.com/accessories. Our modular kitchen designs help you create a kitchen that suits your needs as well as style.
3. Material and quality of cabinetry: Your kitchen is a reflection of your personality and lifestyle. It is up to you whether you want your kitchen to look modern, classic or contemporary. While the look and finish of the shutters and cabinetry are important, it is equally important that the body material that you choose is durable. The kitchen is a high-moisture area and the material used should be boiling waterproof and rust-proof.
4. Kitchen countertop: The look of the countertop can make or break the look of your kitchen. Go for a material that is boiling waterproof, heat-resistant, scratch and stain-resistant. There are several varieties of granite countertop available to give your kitchen a sleek look.
5. Electronic appliances: While getting your kitchen designed, bear in mind the kind and the number of kitchen appliances you have. Built-in appliances chimney, hob, and oven need to be kept in mind. Make sure the size of stand-in appliances like fridge, microwave, etc are kept in mind when designing and building modular kitchens.
6. Plumbing fixtures: Don’t skimp on plumbing fixtures as once your modular kitchen is installed, then you have no time to go back on the design. Sinks must have good width and depth, depending upon the size of the family. Faucets must be tall and should have a movable spout for ease of use.
Stay tuned for more
Enjoyed reading this? We have more in store for you. Stay tuned to this space as we’ll be posting more informative and interesting write-ups.