How To Buy Mixer Grinder Online?
Be it coriander chutney or ginger-garlic paste, a mixer grinder helps you make a lot of things in a jiffy. With a touch of a few buttons, you can grind whole spices, make curry and blend smoothies. If you are planning to buy a mixer grinder online, here are a few things you should know:
- Wattage: When shopping online for a mixer grinder, the first thing you need to check is the wattage. For Indian cooking, 500 W mixer grinder is good. Higher wattage means that the appliance is efficient at grinding tougher ingredients and at a faster speed.
- Jars: You may think the number of jars you get doesn’t really matter. But they do actually. Different jars have different purposes. While the small jars are perfect for dry grinding and chutney grinding, the big one is for tough wet grinding like making idly batter. If your mixer grinder comes with 2 to 3 jars, it would be helpful.
- Blades: Blades are the ones which do all the work. Make sure that the material is stainless steel and preferably of 304 grade. High-quality blades will not get corroded easily and they will retain their sharpness for a long time.
- Warranty: Whenever you buy a kitchen appliance online, make sure you check the warranty. A good mixer grinder should come with a warranty on the motor. A warranty of 2 years on the appliance and a 5 years warranty on the motor is good enough.
- Speed: Check how many speeds your mixer grinder comes with. Make sure there are at least three speeds in your mixer grinder juicer. Also, check for the pulse option. The pulse option is good to have when you have to coarsely grind your whole spices and other ingredients.
Planning to buy mixer grinder online?
If you are looking for value-for-money mixer grinders, check out these models. They are compact in design and will help you with chores like grinding, whipping, blending, mincing, grating and pureeing. The mixer grinders come with a 5-year warranty on the copper motor and 2 years’ warranty on the product assuring you about its quality.