How Does Water Purification Technique Work?
In today’s time, water purifiers have become a necessity for homes as well as offices. No matter where you get your water from, often during transport some contaminants enter the water supplied to our homes or offices. Drinking water without any filtration would be putting your and your loved ones’ health at risk. Water filtration not just removes physical contaminants and suspended solids, it makes the water completely safe for consumption. Unfiltered water will leave you harmful waterborne diseases. There are different ways to filter water and learning about these techniques will help you choose an appropriate water purifier for your house or office.
Kutchina water purifiers come with up a combination of water filtration technologies, ensuring that the water you are drinking is safe and pure. Our modern water purifiers come with a combination of RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (ULtraViolet) and UF (UltraFiltration) technologies. One of the best features in the water purifiers of Kutchina is the presence of pre-carbon candle that not only removes bad taste but also wards off bad smell and bad colour. Kutchina is one of the best water purifier brands in India.
Here are water purification techniques and how they work:
1. Reverse Osmosis (RO): RO is one of the most advanced and common water purification techniques. RO is ideal for treating hard water and removing dissolved solids. The process makes the water go through the semi-permeable membrane. During this process chemicals and other contaminants are removed, giving water a sweet taste.
- RO doesn’t add chemicals to filter your water. It merely separates the dissolved substances from water.
- RO removes the bitter and salty taste of water.
- It completely removes dissolved substances.
- RO is an energy efficient process.
- RO systems are compact, requiring not too much of space.
2. Ultra Violet (UV) disinfection: While RO removes all dissolved solids and chemicals, it doesn’t kill microorganisms in the water. UV disinfection that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet neutralizes microorganisms. In this process, no chemical is added to the water. In simple words, water is just made to pass by ultraviolet lamps.
- UV disinfection is an environmentally friendly alternative to chlorine disinfection.
- The purification process doesn’t waste water.
- There are no chemicals used in the process.
- UV disinfection doesn’t change the taste of the water the way chlorination does.
3. Ultra Filtration: Ultra Filtration is the process of removing contaminants while retaining minerals in the water. It also filters out microorganisms and contaminants that are captured on the membrane surface. These build up can be periodically cleaned.
- It is completely a physical treatment which involves no chemicals.
- It retains the minerals in the water.
- It’s a cost-effective method.
Give yourself the gift of safe and pure water – buy from the best water purifier brand in India
Kutchina offers a vast range of water purifiers that use UV purification, UV disinfection, and Ultra Filtration. To know the best water purifier prices in India, visit https://www.kutchinawaterpurifier.com/products/water-purifiers.