Healthy Breakfast Ideas To Try
How you start your day is important. A strong morning that starts with working out and eating a healthy breakfast equals a strong mind and a strong body. Adding different types of healthy and delicious food items to your breakfast is an easy way to make sure that your breakfast provides you with adequate energy and a healthy balance of nutrients.
1. French toast with pour over coffee – French toast is a sweet way to start your mornings! Pair it with a cup of pour over coffee. To make a cup of good old-fashioned pour over coffee at home, you will need an electric kettle, a pour-over dripper and a grinder. Grind your coffee just before you start brewing it.
2. Sandwich with healthy dips – Sandwiches are simple-to-make yet delicious breakfast items. From grilled mushroom sandwiches and crispy egg sandwiches to a simple tomato, cucumber, and lettuce sandwich – these hunger-busting breakfast items fix your midday hunger pangs as well. You can pair sandwiches with healthy dips such as hummus, avocado dip, honey dip or yogurt. You can prepare dips a couple of days ahead. It not only saves time but also lets the flavors of the seasonings blend together properly. If you don’t have a sandwich maker at home or if you are planning to buy a new sandwich maker, we suggest you check our products here
3. A hot bowl of instant oatmeal – It’s comforting, nutritious and easy to make. All you have to do is boil milk in an electric kettle and once done pour it to the bowl of oats. Stir it well and let it rest for 2-3 minutes. You can add grated fruits like pear or apple, chia seeds and walnuts to make your breakfast healthier. If you are looking for electric kettles to cook food like oatmeals, a bowl of soup, or a cup of instant noodles – check Kutchina’s electric kettles.
4. Spaghetti and orange juice – If you want your spaghetti to boil quickly, use an electric kettle. Once boiled, keep them aside. Cook garlic and chilli in olive oil – and then toss them through the cooked spaghetti. And then sprinkle black pepper. Pair it with freshly made orange juice.
5. Toast – Add tomato, lemon juice and fresh basil to make your toasties healthy. You can also make delicious toasties with boiled eggs, roasted capsicum, mashed potatoes, and boiled peas. When it comes to making toasties – there are a myriad of healthy options. Try different healthy ingredients to make your toasties savoury.