Mixer grinder recipes: During winters this delicious chicken stew will warm your soul
During the winters, you cannot help but think about all things warm and comforting. Chicken stew is the ultimate food that makes you feel warm, full, and super satisfied. It is not only a comfort food but a complete meal in itself. When served with rice or bread, you don’t need anything else on the dinner table. With a high-quality mixer grinder, you can prepare a chicken stew without any hassle.
Let’s see what ingredients you need to prepare in advance to quickly prepare this delicious recipe:
- Garlic-ginger paste: The paste gives a distinct flavour and aroma to the chicken stew. Add chopped ginger and garlic in equal parts in a mixer grinder. Pour a little bit of oil and add salt. Oil and salt act as natural preservatives. Keek this paste in the refrigerator and you can use this paste for a week. If you don’t have a mixer grinder at home, check this useful read on buying mixer grinder online.
- Tomato puree: Free from preservatives, you can make tomato puree at home in a jiffy. Boil 3 to 4 tomatoes in a pan for 5 minutes. Drain the water and dip the tomatoes in cold water. Peel the tomatoes and blend them in a mixer grinder. Make a jar full of tomatoes and store them in the refrigerator. You can use them whenever you want.
Other ingredients needed:
- 2 tbsp cooking butter
- 2 chopped carrots, peeled and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 500 gm boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bay leaf
- Chicken broth
- Freshly chopped coriander or parsley, for garnish
- In a deep bottom pan, heat the butter. Then add freshly prepared onion paste. Now add a tablespoon of ginger garlic paste. Cook until onion paste is golden brown. Add tomato puree.
- Add your favourite vegetables like carrots, cauliflower, and beans. Season them with salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add flour and stir until vegetables are coated. Then add diced chicken and chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until the chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander or parsley.
You can try this recipe in different variations. It is perfect to serve when the weather is cooler and you are looking forward to eating something warm.
Looking for a mixer grinder that’s compact, fast and easy to use and clean?
Browse our mixer grinders online so that you can set yourself for a pleasant cooking experience.