Buying a new electric chimney: What should you know
Thanks to electric chimneys, for many homeowners grime-covered ceilings, greasy walls and cabinets are now a thing of the past. A kitchen chimney does not just draw away smoke and cooking fumes but it also removes excess heat, making cooking more comfortable.
Why buy Kutchina Chimney?
We are the first brand in India to introduce auto-clean technology. These advanced chimneys do not need manual cleaning. All the oil particles and grease accumulate in a collector, which can be emptied once in a while. Our auto-clean chimneys allow touch-free cleaning. We also offer iAutoclean chimneys that are backed by artificial intelligence. These chimneys schedule their own cleaning cycles without you having to even lift a finger. Available in different designs, we have chimneys for all kinds of kitchens.
If you are planning to buy a new chimney, here are a few things you should know:
1. There are different hood types: Before buying an electric chimney, it is imperative to know the types of chimney hoods available. It will help you pick the right one for your kitchen. Straight-line kitchen chimneys are ideal for small kitchens, making them ideal for studio apartments. The sleek design of straight-line kitchen chimneys that they blend into the kitchen without taking too much space. Island chimneys are appropriate for kitchen spaces with a cooking island. Inclined and wall-mounted chimneys go well with kitchens that have cooktops placed against the wall.
2. Choose suction capacity as per your cooking pattern: The suction power of a kitchen chimney depends on your cooking pattern and the size of your kitchen. If you use less oil in your food and is more into healthy cooking, then you can go for electric chimneys with less suction power. However, if you cook oily, deep-fried foods on a daily basis, then a kitchen chimney with high suction power is ideal.
3. Go for a low maintenance chimney: When it comes to buying a kitchen chimney, it is important to go for the low maintenance ones. In our fast-paced life, it often becomes difficult to devote time to cleaning the chimneys. Auto clean chimneys ensure the effective collection of greasy particles in an oil collector that can be emptied once in a while. Our advanced i-Auto clean technology chimneys are backed by Artificial Intelligence which ensures touch-free cleaning.
4. Ensure your peace of mind with a warranty: It is extremely essential to go for the chimneys that come with a warranty. A warranty gives quality assurance and makes sure that the products you are buying do not have manufacturing defects. All our chimneys come with a lifetime warranty on the motors.
5. For hassle-free maintenance, go for an AMC: An Annual Maintenance Contract benefits the customers with the cleaning, re-installation, and repairing services. Maintaining the health of your kitchen chimney ensures optimum performance and increases its lifespan. Opt for our AMC services for hassle-free maintenance and to increase the life of your electric chimney.
6. Be sure the design suits your taste: Last but not the least, whenever you look for electric chimneys, make sure it suits the decor of your kitchen. Sleek and stylish chimneys elevate the aesthetics of your kitchen space. Besides, modern electric chimneys come in designs that take the style quotient of your kitchen several notches higher.
We hope having the above-mentioned information beforehand will help you in finding a suitable electric chimney for your kitchen. Our filterless chimneys have high-output electric motors that help to keep your kitchen smoke-free. Our technologically advanced chimneys allow touch-free cleaning.