The right way to use an electric water kettle
An electric water kettle is a very handy and useful kitchen appliance. Whether you need a cup of tea or coffee, it boils water in a matter of minutes. However, to ensure its smooth functioning, it is important to use the kitchen appliance the right way.
Here we share with you a few tips that you should keep in mind when using an electric water kettle:
1. Boil the amount of water you need: Often people boil more water than they need. Well, boiling more water than you need means the heating element has to work extra hard. Our electric kettle comes with a water-level marking so that you boil the exact amount of water that you need.
2. Do not overfill the kettle: Overfilling the kettle beyond the maximum capacity can cause the water to spill over which can spoil the heating element. This can lead to an electrical accident.
3. Avoid storing water: Another common mistake many homemakers make is storing water in the electric tea kettle. After every use, make sure to pour out the excess water from the appliance. Storing water in the kettle results in limescale build-up and mineral deposits, which not just damage the appliance but also contaminate the food and beverage you make in it.
4. Unplug the electric kettle after use: Just like any other electrical appliance, make sure to unplug your electric kettle when not in use.
5. Clean it regularly: Clean your electric tea kettle regularly after use. It prevents limescale build-up inside the kettle. Our electric kettles come with a removable filter that helps reduce the formation of limescale build-up inside the appliance. Also, the large opening of the kettles ensures easy access to the interiors for effective cleaning.
6. Don’t turn on the appliance when empty: Always fill in water first before switching ON the appliance. Running an empty electric water kettle will damage its heating element.
Explore our wide range of electric tea makers that come with an auto-shut-off feature that automatically switches off the appliance once the water boils. Our kettles come with a two years warranty.